[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Europeans have fountains in their toilets? Isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 276x183
Why do Europeans have fountains in their toilets?
Isn't that unsanitary?
>>
>>56459591
I don't understand what happens if someone pisses on it

It will then shoot the other persons piss into your ass
>>
>>56459591
>Why do Europeans have fountains in their toilets?
They don't. It's actually a meme reddit-tier americans want to take seriously. Bidets where somewhat common in the 60's to 80's, but still not as much as advertised.
>>
how do you dry your ass afterwards?
>>
File: photo 2.jpg (145 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
photo 2.jpg
145 KB, 1600x1200
>>56459591
>Be american
>shit
>get splashed
>>
>>56460050
That's what I don't get.
They laugh at us for wiping our asses, but they have to wipe to get the water off.
>>
>>56459627
the nozzle only comes out when you turn it on

>>56460050
toilet paper
>>
>>56460122
How does it know where exactly where your ass is? I'm sure everyone sits slightly differently, leaning forwards, backs, ass cheek spread, etc.
>>
Well don't you want to drink after a nice big shit?
>>
it's not a thing here in the east
>>
>>56460241
Not out of the toilet. I'm not a dog.
>>
>>56460122
>toilet paper
toiled paper disintegrates very easily when wet and gets stuck everywhere. Not to mention the case you have ass hair. It's a fucking mess.
>>
>>56460112
wiping shit off without water is totally different from washing the shit off first with water and then wiping the water off

>>56460198
you move your ass
it's not much of a problem
>>
>>56460241
I am kekking like a mad man at this prospect. Imagine if someone thought this their whole life and then someone walked in on them.
>>
>>56460283
you must use cheap toilet paper
and if you have ass hair, it's more reason to shower it off
you think you can get all the shit off without using water?
>>
>>56460374
I don't use bidet but I agree with the Nihonjin

If you got poop anywhere else on your body you would NOT be content to just use toilet paper to wipe it off. You would probably use water and soap. Why is our ass the exception?
>>
bidet is really convenient desu, tho perhaps it is because i've used it all my life. when i just have to use toilet paper i always wonder if some shit is remaining on my butthole hairs, whereas i have no doubts when using bidet + paper: it just feels cleaner.

also bidets help a lot when you are constipated. if you can't poop some water up the ass can help a lot, trust me

>>56460374
This guy gets it
>>
Toilet Paper+toilet wipes master race here. And take a shower afterwards you sick fucks.
>>
File: drinking-fountain.jpg (794 KB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
drinking-fountain.jpg
794 KB, 3888x2592
>tfwn drinking fountains in europe
don't mind me, i love carrying a 1,5l bottle everyday evereywhere
>>56460609
>not shaving your butthoe
>>
>>56460766
shaving the butthole seems like (perhaps literally) a pain in the ass, a lot of effort that i'm really not interested in doing. if it is because of a matter of being clean, i'd rather just use bidet. and if you are saying it because of aesthetic reasons... who cares about what a male-butt looks like? (besides homos, of course)
>>
>>56460976
It really isn't as big of a deal as you think it might be

Just next time you're in the shower, slather some shaving cream (or conditioner, that works too) between your ass cheeks and then squat down (which spreads your cheeks) and then you can just reach your arm under and shave it that way, it takes about 30 seconds and then you're done
>>
File: a_fucking_sink.jpg (15 KB, 460x386) Image search: [Google]
a_fucking_sink.jpg
15 KB, 460x386
that's not a bidet
THIS, is a bidet
>>
File: IMG_0966.jpg (63 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0966.jpg
63 KB, 1600x1067
>Be German
>Take a huge dump
>It touches your fucking balls
>>
>>56461313
How long are you balls man?
>>
>>56461536
I don't want to get banned so, look for retard shitting, 3rd image.
>>
I wipe my ass in the shower with a bar of soap and my hand. It's actually extremely hygenic, everything else grosses me out now.
>>
>>56461648
Those are some long ass balls man go see a doctor or something.
>>
>>56459591
Speak for yourself... I can never live without my bidet. If you only use toilet paper you are a disgusting subhuman.
>>
>>56461709
I did that once and couldn't walk straight for a month. It destroyed my arse. My sensitive skin around my anus (pls no homo) must have had a horrible reaction to the soap. Never again. NEVER.
>>
>>56461100
this
>>
>>56465999

You can't say no homo to something like that. I'm sorry Italian-Fag, but there is no escape.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.