[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are the women like in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Woman.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Woman.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
How are the women like in your country?
>>
File: 1397339314400.jpg (157 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1397339314400.jpg
157 KB, 640x800
Very ugly.
>>
File: pay debts.jpg-large.jpg (39 KB, 593x450) Image search: [Google]
pay debts.jpg-large.jpg
39 KB, 593x450
>>
>>56453817
she not ugly though. she is cute.
>>
>>56453817
I've heard other stories from friends who did their internships in brazil though.
>>
they have boobs and bumbums
>>
tfw no Eesti soldier gf
>>
File: 1454379268207.jpg (83 KB, 500x758) Image search: [Google]
1454379268207.jpg
83 KB, 500x758
Sluts
>>
too white
>>
File: croatian_girls.jpg (83 KB, 650x481) Image search: [Google]
croatian_girls.jpg
83 KB, 650x481
>>56455850

>too white
>>
garbage
>>
Vapid cunt..only hang out with muslims or black or both. listen to Arctic Monkeys and Muse and think they have good music taste..Goes to party and disco every weekend again with black or muslims or chad white men..Wear uneffay dress.. This is what you will observe at least in Antwerpen..
>>
I would have said otherwise a year or so ago, but having now met many more of them, I can safely say that a fairly visible majority are bland and uninteresting. Being around them will make you petty and small minded. Growth and other perspectives scare them. They are extremely sheltered, and I do not particularly enjoy their company. I'm sure there are many which I would enjoy the company of, but I have had a hard time finding them. To be fair, most of the boys I've encountered are similar. Fuck the suburbs. Fuck them for what they have done to homogenize the youth and turn them into the masses. Coming from a small town, I did not entirely believe that "the masses" were a thing, but coming to uni has made me realize how wrong I was. Individualism is a value that I think should be important to every American. I simply do not see it manifest in my daily encounters.

tl;dr: There are some qt's out there.
>>
they are nice, but I am really sick of being a loser
>>
>>56452768
egocentrics, not very good looking
>>
>>56463039
You're doing it wrong.
Fool around in college so you don't fall in love with the first thing you get into bed with.
Have meaningful relationships after you've gradumacated and are gainfully employed.
Your experience will help you to find a better class of women.
Or guys.
Whatever.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.