[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russian immigrants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
Are there Russians in your country? What do you think of them? What do they usually do: jobs, hobbies etc. Are there Russian neighborhoods?
>>
>>56449140
I have old Russian neighbors. They're chill as fuck but they have a weird feud with my grandparents.

[spoiler]My grandpa is Serb and grandma is Ukrainian[/spoiler]
>>
Chicago, Miami, and NY are full of Russians. Many are Jewish. They stick to themselves and marry across religious lines much more often than cultural lines.

Across the US you can find Russian nightclubs that often don't admit Americans.
>>
>>56449217
Russian Jews who see themselves as Jews are not Russians, their example don't represent majority of Russians (most of us are very secular and don't giving a fuck about religion, not only Russians, all the CIS).
>>
>>56449214
>grandma is Ukrainian
That's the reason maybe, we have an ethnic conflict with them since 2014.
>>
>>56449394
know huge amount of russians, russian jews, and russian secular jews, all three communities are kinda separate but nearby each other in the area of ny i live in
>>
>>56449140

If you mean mail order brides, yes.
>>
>>56449810
Brighton Beach?
Russian secular Jews are basically Russians, they don't really differ from us.
>>
>>56449140
>Are there Russians in your country?
yes
>What do you think of them?
bydlo
>What do they usually do: jobs, hobbies etc.
complain
>Are there Russian neighborhoods?
used to be
>>
Would like to move to USA, have already lose 4 DV lotteries. There are no other ways to move there, asylum for Russians is closed since 1992 and H1B quotas are microscopic. That's fuckin unjust that land of immigrants closed borders for new ones. Is there a possibility that any USA president would make it easier?
>>
>>56450021
>nazi butthurting on Russians
Good, good.
>>
>>56450118
http://rus.delfi.lv/news/daily/latvia/zaderzhannogo-za-provokacii-blogera-zhurnalista-fillipsa-otpustili.d?id=47191569
>>
>>56449140
Not many Russians here. Only ever seen two of them beat the fuck out of like 4 Somalis. Shit was keks.
>>
>>56449140

yes. there are millions

most of them are ok, they work hard and, while often retaining their own culture and living in clique-y neighbourhoods, they generally assimilate well, know the language etc.

a lot of them got a shit deal when they moved here but they didn't complain, they worked hard and now they're an integral part of the Israeli workforce and society, so in that aspect they're good role models for any minority anywhere, the crybaby mizrahi bums should take note.

their hobbies are removing kebab like all israelis.
>>
>>56450063
Work visa I suppose? Good luck, man, we welcome our Russian brothers.
>>
>>56449932
lol yeah I live near Brighton Beach but not actually in it. I dated a girl from there though which is how I learned Russian.

No the secular jewish expat community that I know at least does not consider itself Russian at all--they pretty much hate all Russians (asians like the Finns) but also America. It's a very interesting balance of considering themselves superior and separate but also a part of
>>
File: mailorder.jpg (63 KB, 727x605) Image search: [Google]
mailorder.jpg
63 KB, 727x605
Miehet=men naiset=women

The number of Russian mail order brides moving to Finland has not decreased since 90s.
Many Finnish children have mothers who are Russian mail order brides, these days.
>>
>>56450287
>israel
>russians
Are you stupid? They are Jews as you.
>>
>>56450463
Finnish men also love imported Estonian women who may or may not be stealth Russians
>>
>>56450365
H1B is impossible to get. You just have to open borders for immigrants, immigrants is what made America great.
>>
>>56449140

>Are there Russians in your country?
yes
>What do you think of them?
either bydlo vatniks or okay people
>What do they usually do: jobs, hobbies etc.
complain, drive buses, other blue collar jobs
>Are there Russian neighborhoods?
not really
>>
>>56450063
I'll gay marry you for citizenship if you have a tight boi pussy and bring AK parts with you.
>>
>>56449394
Most of our Russian Jews are irreligious though. Some go to Orthodox Christian services
>>
>>56450579
nah many of them faked it to get in
>>
>>56450063
Isn't there an online network for arranged marriages with Russian girls in the US? That gets you a permanent visa
>>
>>56449140
Yes. They're either criminal people, engineers, local workers or homeless people. There are a few but they're very small, they tend to bunch up with pollacks but it ends up with daily fights...
>>
File: 144041935.jpg (33 KB, 300x362) Image search: [Google]
144041935.jpg
33 KB, 300x362
>>56449394
>most of us are very secular and don't giving a fuck about religion
>>
>>56450579
Many were majority ethnic Russian by ancestry
>>
File: slav_romance.jpg (167 KB, 650x570) Image search: [Google]
slav_romance.jpg
167 KB, 650x570
>>56450579
>>56449394
Cлaвянoпeтyхy нeпpиятнo
>>
>>56451622
Я нe oн, нo вce жe:
>пoдpaзyмeвaeт, чтo oн нe cлaвянин нa 75%

Aлco, гдe нapыть внятнyю инфy пpo тo, нaдo ли идти cлyжить peпaтpиaнтy из paшки, ecли oн зaкoнчил вoeннyю кaфeдpy тyт? Beздe вce paзнoe пишyт
>>
you should be careful with russian minorities, lest you get suprise anschlussed by uncle putin
>>
>>56451447
>>56451622

What's your problem?
>>
File: image.jpg (410 KB, 1330x1407) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
410 KB, 1330x1407
>>56449140
Zdrasvytyeh, moi brat! kak dela? Hello from the Pacific West by the Canadian border! We do not have any Russians here, but probably alot in Seattle. We have some out in Richland and they are scientists at the nuclear power plant there. Russians are seen usualy as educated and in science, engineering. they had russian in my highschool, also because many scientists kids there. I would welcome.
>>
>>56449394
>>56450579
meh, many russian jews are russian as fuck and kinda represent us abroad

>>56451622
a eвpeй-гpyбиян нaм нe дpyг, идeшь в пeчкy

>>56452246
дa лaднo, из тeх плeмeн, чтo oбъeдинилиcь пoд имeнeм pyccкиe, oднo, двa c нaтяжкoй, cлaвянe. Финнo-yгpы дa пpибaлты.
A тeпepь yжe вooбщe мнoгo ктo, в тoм чиcлe и eвpeи.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 800x572) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 800x572
>>56450287
Israel confirmed top comfy <3
>>
Hello, America.
Is it true?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6BeiHsBhao
>>
>>56453203
I've heard it works in UK
>>
>>56450287
>they worked hard
Bam. Hit the nail on the head there. We're talking doctors becoming street sweepers and engineers becoming beauticians and living in shit neighborhoods so their sons and daughters can go to university in math and computer science; as a result, 40 years later and ~70% of the high tech industry is composed of Israel-born and immigrant Russians.

They're mostly bros, but are oftentimes elitists, too proud of their heritage (language, traditions, history) to assimilate. Most of the younger ones are just like any other Israeli except for a slight accent, it's mostly the immigrant adults who are stuck up their own communities.

And their daughters are fucking hot.
>>
>>56450063
Thabks to all the russian jew immigration into the US it has slowly turned into a shithole just like the USSR

Sorry trump and republican amigos

You yourselves have destroyed any hope of the US becoming "great again"
>>
>>56449140

Beginning of gommunism flooded us with Russian aristocrats. End of gommunism flooded us with Russian bydlo.

Try another revolution please
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.