[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do white trash people who drive skylines insist they are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Why do white trash people who drive skylines insist they are not bogans because their car is japanese?
>>
Skylines are lebmobiles bro.
>>
>>56431459
There are no Lebs in Queensland.

Only bogans.
>>
>GTS R33

there is nothing more bogan than that
>>
>>56431928
How would you know mexico?
>>
File: hdt-one-two.jpg (130 KB, 2087x1182) Image search: [Google]
hdt-one-two.jpg
130 KB, 2087x1182
>>56433070
australia car culture pro
>>
>>56433105
How is someone in mexico, exposed to australian car culture?
>>
>>56431410
>Why do people who live in australia insist they are not bogans because they are "Australian"?
>>
File: yAZg1.gif (2 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
yAZg1.gif
2 MB, 360x202
>>56433384
/o/
youtube
internet in general
>>
>>56433506
That's a fucking kingswood POS.
>>
At least you're allowed own them
t. cucked by mercedez benz
>>
File: IMAG0101[1].jpg (58 KB, 1024x613) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0101[1].jpg
58 KB, 1024x613
>>56433544
kingswood wagons are GOAT though

>>56433561
americans can own r33s, it the only one that was legalized
>>
>>56431410
ehm,
There is no white Trash in Germany but the closest thing is the famous
"Manta Driver" .

Also we have non White Trash like Russian-bydlo for example. They drive honda civics, with optical tuning and Japanese runes dremeled into the spoilers.
>>
>>56433619
They can be modified to be legal, but they can't just be imported and driven, they must be modified and the proprietary data for the modifications is owned by one specific company who may or may not be doing imports of them.

>If you decide to import the vehicle, one potential complicating factor is that the RI who petitioned NHTSA to determine the Nissan Skyline eligible for importation requested, and was granted, confidentiality with respect to the modifications needed to conform to the vehicle to certain of the standards. As a consequence, that importer (J.K. Technologies, LLC of Baltimore, Maryland) has claimed a proprietary interest in the modifications covered by the confidentiality grant. This does not preclude other RIs from attempting to modify the vehicle. However, should those importers not gain access to the modifications covered by the grant confidentiality, they will have to demonstrate to the agency, at the time they submit a conformity certification package for a Skyline, that they have made equivalent modifications that permit the vehicle to comply with the standards covered by the confidentiality grant.

tl;dr if anyone else wants to import R33s, they have to do their own modifications and crash test a bunch of them to prove to the government they're safe.
>>
>>56433865
I tought you could import them and just do the mods without the crash tests

perhaps they were from florida
>>
what happened to evos and stis

they were the go to bogan/boy racer car where i live
>>
>>56433544
Hating on kingswood. Could you be anymore un-australian m8?

>>56433619
One of my mates is the owner of CUTSIK not sure if you've seen any videos check them out.
>>
where the supras at
what happen
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.