[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are women in your country the same leeches that they are here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: female-logic-024-09112014.jpg (78 KB, 615x615) Image search: [Google]
female-logic-024-09112014.jpg
78 KB, 615x615
Are women in your country the same leeches that they are here? I mean yeah men growing up are pretty fucking terrible too, but from my experience we always mature (at least mentally) whether we show it or not whilst the women are still childish and soul-crushing monsters. Every couple you meet here it's always the woman who is all happy and loving life while the man is shitty and exhausted. The only couples I've seen that work out (to some degree) are the ones with no true emotion for love or who are open about liking other people or who just don't talk all that much to each other. Also, couples where the guy is rich.
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
Fury of a million suns
>>
>>56429588
>from my experience we always mature (at least mentally) whether we show it or not whilst the women are still childish and soul-crushing monsters.
quite the opposite
>>
>>56429588
The more privileged a girl is, the bitchier, selfie-obsessed narcissist she's going to be. It's pretty much the same for the rest of the world.
>>
>>56429588
A lot of women in Australia have begun to support themselves. These days, a lot of young women and girls are treated with the "You need to go out and get a job" mentality like boys are. Still many leeches around but for the most part I feel it's becoming better.
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: Tough To Be An Alpha Male.jpg (10 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
Tough To Be An Alpha Male.jpg
10 KB, 230x219
>>
>>56429638

That explains the whole western demographic then. But I have yet to meet a woman anywhere in the world who is a decent person.
>>
>>56429640

I meant leeches of your soul, not your money. I personally wouldn't support a woman anyway unless she absolutely needed it (childbirth, etc.)
>>
>>56429678

Who would wanna be an alpha male when the "alpha girls" are shit? Unfortunately 99.9% of girls are alpha women because they have a vagina in the first place.
>>
>>56429638
This. I used to think like OP until I started dating a girl this year who is around as poor as I am. She was jumping like a little girl when I gave her flowers whereas girls on a better economic situation would barely appreciate it at all.
>>
>>56429807
>this whole post
>>
>>56429588
wow its almost

as if

woman knew their place

when they had no rights

wow
>>
File: 1457872325468.png (129 KB, 186x264) Image search: [Google]
1457872325468.png
129 KB, 186x264
>>56429588
m'lady
>>
>Why don't these STUPID CUNT WHORES ravish my dick when I treat them like a lady? I truly appreciate and respect women, despite them all being SELFISH BRAINLESS BITCHES WHO WERE BETTER OFF WHEN THEY KNEW THEIR PLACE! I mean, what could see possibly see in Chad? He won't treat that FUCKING CUNT like the princess she is!
>>
>>56430252
>It's girls fault they won't fuck me!
>>
>>56429588
You'll find many bitches here, but some girls are still wife material. The majority can't cook for shit tough, shame
>>
>>56429588
I think you mean white women.
>>
>>56429588
Nice projection
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.