[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did """""Great"""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
>ur cunt
>Did """""Great""""" Britain ever bully your cunt, try to invade your cunt, or perfidiously back stabbed your cunt?

USA
They tried. But we're a big guy and crashed their American colonies with no survivors.
>>
>>56423765
I've no idea when but apparently they have.
>>
>>56423765
They did?
What?
>>
>invaded

Australia was not a nation state before settlement ergo it did not invade this country
>>
ah yes
the great British invasion of San Mario
>>
>>56423927
Did they force you to do things for the queen?
Like fight stupid wars?

I remember some war thread where someone was really mad at brits because they were allies but the brits delayed their attack time so that their allies would suffer more casualties than themselves.... not sure if it was canada, australia or someone else.....
>>
They never succesfully invaded us. Not even with the help of Germany, France or Russia.
But we did succesfully invade them and took London and their crown.
>>
im pretty sure this map is about military presence AND wars. so having bases in that country counts.

>>56424091
im sure given a reason we could have ended your little country easily. why would we be able to fuck france up and not the netherlands?
>>
Winston Churchill desu
>>
>>56424165
You tried and failed a bunch of times.
>>
What the fuck?
They never invaded us

I don't think we were ever enemies, except for the puppet Slovak state in WWII which was defeated by Soviet, Czechoslovak and Romanian forces and they mainly fought just the German occupiers at that time anyway
>>
>>56424056

Nah all our wars were voluntary.

>someone was really mad at brits because they were allies but the brits delayed their attack time so that their allies would suffer more casualties

Dunno if that was us. The only major British fuck up for us has been Gallipoli as far as I'm aware.
>>
>>56423765
""great"" britain experienced a humiliating defeat while he was fighting bunch of farmers with sticks and old muskets to capture a strait
>>
>>56423765
you mean attacked

i mean every country can do that
but you pigskin use it as its something great and impossible
>>
>>56423765
Of all the fake maps, this is the fakest.
>>
>>56424165
At that time we had the biggest navy in the world. Plus water defences turning our country into a fortress. We also flooded the Spanish troops and blocked the French invaders with artificial floodings on occasions.

Not exactly easy to invade at that time. Especially not from the water side where our ships are.
>>
>>56424091
>But we did succesfully invade them and took London and their crown.
based william
>>
>>56424056
>but the brits delayed their attack time so that their allies would suffer more casualties than themselves

This is just bullshit made up by republicans here
>>
>>56423765
Most retarded map in existence
>>
>>56424368
One of the most famous defences in the Netherlands was when Spain besieged a city. And we flooded the surroundings of the city and sailed land inwards with our navy.

When the navy arrived at the city the Spaniards were already gone, fled from the water, but it's the thought that counts.
>>
>>56424304
>you mean attacked

It counts any hostile military occupation as "invaded"
>>
>>56423765
What the fuck? Define 'invasion' you stupid seppo.
>>
>>56424484

Any hostile military occupation
>>
>>56423765
>Invade Argentina
>Lose to poor criollos dropping boiling oil over their soldiers' heads
>>
>>56424056

That's just a stupid self-wanking narrative Republicans like to bring up on ANZAC day who like to pretend we weren't all shedding blood at Gallipoli, yeah the leadership was shit and the soldiers were led by British officers but there were just as many Poms taking bullets during that invasion
>>
>>56424570
>>Lose
But what did they lose?

Seems like they got a pretty cool set of islands if you ask me.
>>
File: A_9I-3bCEAAHGzZ.jpg (21 KB, 480x354) Image search: [Google]
A_9I-3bCEAAHGzZ.jpg
21 KB, 480x354
>>56424570
>>
Over 50 million brave and proud Irish potatoes were killed in the famine genocide.

Pay reparations.
>>
File: anglo-satsuma-war.png (150 KB, 320x620) Image search: [Google]
anglo-satsuma-war.png
150 KB, 320x620
>britain
>>
>>56423765
we best peepol
>>
>>56424235
The fall of Singapore was a pretty Autistic fuck up as well
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.