[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought Denmark was the happiest country in the world? ht
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1439120180856.jpg (4 KB, 250x219) Image search: [Google]
1439120180856.jpg
4 KB, 250x219
I thought Denmark was the happiest country in the world?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2adtK_yuy0
>>
>>56414758
Well that's obviously a foreigner. What a child, lashing out like that against an old man.
>>
>>56414758
Motorcyclists are literal niggers
>>
>>56415989
Well to be fair when I rewatched the video, it's hard to determine speed on a video so if we're just going by what he said happened then the driver was a real cunt too. He goes up to him and asks "what the fuck are you doing" and the guy starts grabbing his helmet, what the fuck?
>>
>>56414758
>getting cultural enriched by a tourist.
>>
>>56414758
I'd hit him with my car desu.
>>
>Eastern Europeans
>>
File: smash that like.jpg (203 KB, 1000x967) Image search: [Google]
smash that like.jpg
203 KB, 1000x967
>cucked by a bike rider
>>
>take license plate #
>report scooter fag
>????

I mean I rage out in traffic too but it's not like people drive like shit just to be assholes. Fags like this scooter fag will have absolutely no decency and keep people from getting to work on time.
>>
>>56414758
he sounds pakistani "wudafuk r u dooing"
>>
I once almost got attacked because I told a bus driver to wait for a guy that was running towards the bus.
Then I sat down. The dude walked into the bus and walked straight up to me. He had his fist in front of my face and asked if I was talking about him. I said no. I was sitting and he standing so I couldn't have done anything anyway. Then he said some angry things that he'd beat me up and sat down.

I was like fifteen and he in his late twenties. Some people just need to relax.
>>
>>56416880
The fuck?
Did you just say something about me? asshole?
>>
>>56416880
>Some people just need to relax.

WHO? ME? Kankerlijer! Je moet je bek houden
>>
>>56416880
Literally yesterday I had just parallel parked on a small road and some angry asian man in a big van pulls up and starts slamming his horn and motioning at me to go. I wasn't even giving any indication I was moving so I just got out because I was already late for class and as I was walking by he was shouting barely distinguishable obscenities at me. He drove through the road fine anyway, I still have no idea what he the problem was or what his issue was.
>>
File: 1388202504275.jpg (130 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1388202504275.jpg
130 KB, 1600x900
>>56414758
>commit a crime
>upload it to youtube yourself
>>
>>56417382
You prefer Facebook?
>>
>>56417408
Why would you upload a video of yourself committing a crime?
>>
>>56417462
For street cred.
>>
>>56414758
>Scooter
>In the fast lane

What an utter cunt. And of course like all utter cunts he gets butthurt and angry when people call him out for being an utter cunt.
>>
The biker was in the right in this desu. The old guy literally tried pulling his helmet off or something and he was also a dick on purpose slamming on the breaks like that.

>>56416112
He literally has a speedometer on his bike, it hovers around the low 70's during the video
>>
>>56414758
not the happiest anymore thanks to niggers like him
>>
>Staying in the fast lane
WHY
This triggers me bad enough in Norway, and we barely have fast lanes
>>
>>56417886
>Israel siding with the douchey agressor
>>
>>56418962
Can't you see that that driver being a road raging asshole was putting the biker, who was riding fine up to that point, at risk? If anything, the one driving like a douche is the car driver- Tailgating, honking, passing him and slamming on the breaks in some passive-agressive fashion. That's pure road rage my friend.
>>
>>56419218
>slamming on the breaks in some passive-agressive fashion
You can't passive aggressive brake if you actually have to brake for a obstacle.
>>
>>56419268
If only he had been more patient, he wouldnt've needed to stop so suddenly.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.