[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens in this part of the Netherlands?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: karte-1-743.gif (51 KB, 637x692) Image search: [Google]
karte-1-743.gif
51 KB, 637x692
What happens in this part of the Netherlands?
>>
They need to build De Waal.
>>
>>56413468
That's where teenagers go if they want to go on vacation with their friends, but don't get permission from their parents to leave the country.

It has lots of camping's, beer and drunken teenagers I believe.
>>
>>56413693
It also has lots of seals.
>>
File: SAL_7841.jpg (351 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
SAL_7841.jpg
351 KB, 900x598
>>56413831
And people go sailing there. And whales sometimes wash on shore.

SEAL RACE
>>
>>56413954
fuck i want to see a seal race now
>>
>cucksdorp

kek

In the summer it runs on tourism, but I don't know what the people do the rest of the year. I know that in the other (smaller) Wadden islands, the inhabitants often go back to the mainland, but Texel is much larger so I guess it has somewhat of a sustainable economy besides tourism.
>>
>>56414054
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRk7L3LjmmI

Pretty boring actually
>>
File: StrandDuinenHoorn[1].jpg (657 KB, 1166x778) Image search: [Google]
StrandDuinenHoorn[1].jpg
657 KB, 1166x778
Terschelling > Texel t.bh
>>
>>56413693
>teenagers
>going to Texel instead of Terschelling or Ameland
RANDSTAD detected.

Texel is the most cancerous of the west Frisian Isles. It's like Dutch Wales, since there's nothing but sheep there. Any nature has been cut down by the Hollanders to make room for sheep and crops, while the Frisians kept their isles nice and wild.

If you ever want to visit one, I recommend Terschelling if you're younger, and Vlieland if you're older and you want your peace and quiet (no cars allowed for non-residents, so tourists either cycle or use horse carriages.). Vlieland is very expensive though, since only old rich people go there.
>>
>>56413693
>camping's
>'s
nigger please stop this you're making us look bad
>>
>>56414332
You're known for trailers and campings
>>
>>56414251
Provincial detected.
>>
>>56414356
>he doesn't even get the fucking point
>>
>>56414356
he's talking about the " 's " part ffs
>>
In elementary school I went there with my class to learn how to sail.
>>
>>56413468
TOOOOOO THE WINDOW, TO DE WAAL!!
>>
>>56413693
Yeah. No.

Faggit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.