[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you really think of Australians?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Aussie.jpg (290 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
Aussie.jpg
290 KB, 960x1280
What do you really think of Australians?
>>
Pasty white bitches who suck anybody's cock to stop their fully deserving criminals from getting executed. Weird huh?
>>
>>56407579
Are you angry your visa was rejected?
>>
>>56407440

they got KHAN'D but they'll get better
>>
sick cunts innit mate
>>
basically Americans
>>
Boomers, emus, abos and criminals the lot of them
>>
Literally nothing, the only we know about them is that they're a kind of USA but in our antipodes and they have kangaroos
>>
>>56407440
Nothing to be honest.
They speak english and the climate there is warm.
Also Zyzz.
>>
I like her shoes i would wear them
>>
I love Australia. Was there for "'"'work"''' and travel in Queensland. Aussies are the most amazing drinking buddies.
>>
>>56408017
except less free
>>
basically Americans
>>
>>56407440
There aight what do you think op?
>>
>>56408168
This.
>>
I was surprised at how much they loved Cricket
>>
>>56408666
>>56408284
>>
>>56407440

i leik them
>>
>>56407892
No, Im just mad that some drugdealers are hailed as heroes in Aussie when they are about to be put down here due to their crimes. Literally wtf
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.