[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you post on random generals even though you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1413900713959.jpg (24 KB, 283x283) Image search: [Google]
1413900713959.jpg
24 KB, 283x283
How many of you post on random generals even though you don't understand their languages? What did you learn?

Sometimes I post in /luso/ and I discover that Brazilians are self-haters but they love their country, in the other side Portugueses are very patriotic but hate their country, also they are always mad for some reason while Brazilians are always cheerful.
>>
File: really small foamy beer.jpg (45 KB, 312x393) Image search: [Google]
really small foamy beer.jpg
45 KB, 312x393
I have a soft spot for /balk/ because they were sympathetic to the really small foamy beer meme after the Dutchies ignored it
>>
/lat/ is cancer and Argentines are the carcinogens propagating it
>>
>>56405444
generals are to blame for the state of this board, /lat/ in particular.
>>
>>56405587
/lat/ was a nice place before they were invaded by Taringa. Same with /esp/ and Forocoches
>>
>>56405444
>self-haters but they love their country
Isnt its same for every country? Some losers blame their country of all sins, some succeful people defend it.
>>
I learned that the Middle East is full of gay people on their threads.
>>
/brit/ = inane "gimmick"posting (which is pretty much avatarfagging except they might not necessarily post an image)

/cum/ = shitty anime circlejerk

/lat/ = shitty anime circlejerk and Simpsons

/balt/ = like [s4s] (i.e. pretty shit, although they usually keep to themselves so they're not too bad). I guess they don't have anything to talk about because they're pretty much non-countries.
>>
>>56405587
Yeah this board is fucked. It's just a big pile of generals in foreign languages.
>>
>/tr/
full of underages
>/balk/
feels like youre cheking spartacuses thoughts from inside
>>
>>56405744
We are very self-haters and hate our country so much that we wish it disappears spontaneously
>>
>>56405444
I lurk the mämmi threads in the hopes of having finlands memer skills rub off on me
>>
>>56405914
We have Russian forums with same feeling really. M8 its everywhere
>>
>>56405744
This
>>
>>56406131
Most people (self-hater or not) are patriotic for their country, Russians are very patriotic for example especially because you guys think that the world is against you even if it is not true, that doesn't happen in Spain, we are mostly regionalists and the few patriotic people have 60 years or more.
>>
>>56406278
You are talking about Soviet times.
And fucking yes, itrs very patriotic and inspirationnal to do something for your motherland, soviet propagande is great.
>>
File: 1429888145122.jpg (135 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
1429888145122.jpg
135 KB, 470x313
/lat/ was a mistake
>>
>>56405587
ateo
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.