[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking European girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
Is that true that European girls are mass sluts? People say that you can just start talking with a random girl in a street and you will bang her that day later. I gonna visit Spain that summer, what are the best pickup lines I can use in Europe?
P.S. Prepare your girls, Spaniards, BIG RUSSIAN SNAKE incoming!
>>
I would also like to know. A friend of mine said he fugged at least 10 euro girl over the 6 month span he studied abroad.

He was almost a Chad, though.
>>
It's only true if you can pull it off
I know it's doable for some people but I can not.
Not rocket science
>>
They'll put you into the gulag sergei
>>
Bump
Should I behave like an alpha animal, or should I use HURR DURR MY CUNT IS SO POOR IT'S SO DAMN BAD THERE so she would spread her legs pitifully? Can I just say in a street "Hi, what's your name, you look beautiful? My name is Ivan, nice to meet you, straight from Russia, came off the plane few hours ago, looking for some fun. Wanna go to bar and hang out? Ha ha, good jokes. Start touching her hands sitting in a bar, than hug her, kiss, touch ass and tits and propose to go to my place, go to hotel, fuck that slut hard, ask her to bring her friends, I mean girls, hang out with them and fuck their wet hot pussies?".
>>
>>56403498

no it's not true you delusional virgin
>>
>>56403737
>wait for next cologne riot
>buy van
>paint it so it looks policy
>tell them you are ushering them to """safety"""
>bring them to forest
>rape them like ur ancestors
>>
>>56403555
>Chad
What do you mean? Was he from Chad Republic?
Can I touch them while dancing in a club? Will they be okay with touching their ass while dancing and hugging them when saying hi for the first time?
>>
>>56403852
OK, we get it. You have autism.
>>
>>56403826
Why should I drive to the forest? Why not bang them in a van?
It would be better to start another Europe liberation, my grandfather fucked an another one German girl every day not talking about poles and so. He also got some cool things in Germany like accordeon, some jewels (I bear his ring right now), good shavers and so.
>>
>>56403737
that's a pretty long greeting
i should try it sometime
>>
File: Sergey Henir Mironov (2).jpg (165 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Sergey Henir Mironov (2).jpg
165 KB, 640x640
>>56403498
Sergey fucked 6 Spanish girls and he stayed less than two weeks in Spain.

But he is a tall God that resembles an ancient Greek sculpture. So it's not a good reference.
>>
>>56403981
forest is harder for them to escape
but can just bang in van if confident they wont see you

dont forget to try and speak as much arabian as you can
>>
>>56403737
>tfw reading this in a Russian accent
>>
>>56403498
Where in Spain? I got laid easily when I visited Tenerife because it has many tourists who come to have fun. It's like that in every resort spot.
>>
>>56403737
Among all foreigners, russians are not precisely well considered by spanish girls as good alpha fuckers males. More like the ugly, bully, dangerous and non-sensitive ruthles guys.

French, german, italian and even english would be better considered.
>>
>>56403737
>Start touching her hands
She's gonna stab if she's Finnish. Just grow a beard and shag 12 yo girls in the streets.
>>
>>56404132
Do Finns consider touching them something bad?
>>56404074
Barcelona.
>>56404032
Well, I am not so tough and white looking as he.
>>56404090
>More like the ugly, bully, dangerous and non-sensitive ruthles guys
I.e. Alpha males who make them wet, right?
>>
Is it true that European women do anal on the first date?
>>
>>56404090
>describes alpha
>saying that Spanish girls consider European pussymales more alpha
Stop lying to yourself, boy.
>>
>>56404882
Tip: you can just bend her over, keeo her hands and switch your dick to another socket without her permission.
>>
>>56404798
I was memeing.
All capitals are full of easy girls. If you're even average, you can score.
>>
>>56404896
Syrian is the new European, silly.
>>
>>56403498
M8 you're literally in russia aka. the slut capitol of the world
>>
File: 1458019292219.jpg (98 KB, 808x805) Image search: [Google]
1458019292219.jpg
98 KB, 808x805
>>56404090
>even english
When is the anglo hate going to end?
>>
>>56405850
Tbf our chavs have given us a really bad rep in Spain and Portugal
>>
>>56403498
Maybe I'd be able to tell you, if I had any experience.
>>
>>56405850
your youth tend to be American fedora tier tbqh

plus many of you look inbred
>>
>>56403498
They are almost as easy and outgoing as Russians so you have good chances buddy.
>>
>>56403498
Be yourself, pal.
And good luck.

And do not talk shit about Russia. Nobody loves traitors.
>>
Fuck off Nikolai, go fuck your mujiks or something
>>
I saw you post this on /pol/ fuck off
>>
File: 1365351248962.jpg (115 KB, 591x530) Image search: [Google]
1365351248962.jpg
115 KB, 591x530
>>56411546
>your youth tend to be American fedora tier tbqh
>>
>>56403498
You just described an average Russian female
>>
>>56404896
That is not alpha lol, it's a fucking criminal. People here tend to relate eastern europe with crime. Mafia, poverty, drugs, illegal hoes...

That also includes in a minor degree Poland, Bulgaria, Romania, etc... So good luck getting pussy.
>>
File: Patriot.jpg (2 MB, 3112x2338) Image search: [Google]
Patriot.jpg
2 MB, 3112x2338
>>56405850
>Current year
>STILL being an anglo
>>
yes but not for people like us
>>
>>56403498
If you are European foreigner in Spain it will be ultra easy for you to get laid, so you know. I hope it would be the same with Russian qts.
>>
>>56405850
Because it's always CHAV FUCKING CUNTS everywhere I go in southern Europe CHAV FUCKING NIGGERS everywhere. I swear man I want to fucking shank a filthy chav nigger, they are literally worse than niggers.
>>
>>56404090
What about Poles?
>>
>>56403737

For Sweden:

Be beta. Do not touch. Do make cultured small talk like a cultured Russian. Drop references to being educated, being one of the few things you get to brag about. Do not touch.

Girls make first moves here in general.
>>
no.
girls from southern europe are much purer. anglo girls (british, american, australian) do nothing but suck dicks.
>>
>>56415969
....you are not romanian buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
i think this>>56414310

Spanish girls love italian guys
>>
>>56416283
But Poland is Central Europe.
>>
>>56416336
POles,bulgarians ,and some anglos look like roamanians , here in Spain romanians and moroccans are the worst inmigrants ,do you know that?

this anglo look like from east europe (but he iis english)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-9zG9RMpwY
>>
>>56416058
>Southern Euro girls
>Pure

I don't want to justify anglo slags but that's not even true.

>>56416283
An ugly Italian has more posibilities of getting laid in Spain than an average Spaniard
>>
File: sadsa.jpg (21 KB, 430x283) Image search: [Google]
sadsa.jpg
21 KB, 430x283
>>56403498
why some guys love spanish girls? pls russian don't pick up my gf
>>
>>56417307
>An ugly Italian has more posibilities of getting laid in Spain than an average Spaniard
true, spanish girls love pasta guys .
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.