[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /int/ now I get annoyed ask me why, it because of my friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: annoy.jpg (52 KB, 1140x760) Image search: [Google]
annoy.jpg
52 KB, 1140x760
Hi /int/ now I get annoyed
ask me why, it because of my friend who has been studying in the United States
he is good guy and enjoying the study I heard
yeah it's pretty good no problem
but there is a one thing i don't like at all
often he compares the Japan and the United States, look down on Japan and it's not fair
he said like "USA is the best country in the world! what the fuck is Japan? Japan is cheep Viva la USA!"
just so you know he is 100% Japanese
what's been happening in his mind?
I accept that USA is the good country but Japan is good country too!
does he has no pride in being Japanese?
ah I'd forgotten to write he has been studying in the United States but that is just one month and he will go home next week
what does he know only have one month to live?
>>
File: kenichi smith.png (643 KB, 680x345) Image search: [Google]
kenichi smith.png
643 KB, 680x345
>>56391947
Send him this
>>
>>56391947
Maybe he's an Ameriboo? Or an America kabure, as I think they're called in Japan?

I've heard that they exist but I've never seen one in real life. I've always wanted to meet one. Did he ever show signs of being one before he came here?
>>
>>56391947
He just wants to be a special snowflake and flaunt how cool he is now that he's been overseas. He'll probably get over it.
>>
>>56391947
The women brainwashed him
>>
File: american citizen ship test.jpg (266 KB, 2824x1545) Image search: [Google]
american citizen ship test.jpg
266 KB, 2824x1545
>>56391947
Tell him to take a look at their economy, politics, educational system, and legal system.
It is a severe clusterfuck of corruption,clashes of race, religion and economic/social class, poor work conditions, and abuse of the law.

>>56392535
Also this. From what I heard, a lot of Japanese don't go overseas because they either 1. can't afford it, or 2. are afraid to go.
>>
>>56391947
Tell him about ww2 and pacific front. That should stop his boasting
>>
This just happened to me:
I was walking along the street and up in front of me I saw an old lady on a bicycle who had fallen over and was trying to pick herself up. I could tell she was having a hard time picking up herself and her bike up and it looked like her hands were shaking a lot. There were loads of people closer to her than me but none of them were lifting a finger to help her and everyone seemed to be intentionally looking away. I of course, as an American, rushed over and helped her up and picked up her shit for her.
That's the kind of fucked up place this country is, you pieces of shit are so scared of offending people or embarrassing yourselves that you won't even help an old lady who's fallen over.
Fuck this country. It doesn't surprise me at all that your friend likes America. He probably never realized what an absolutely garbage culture Japan has up until now.
>>
>>56392816
Yeah, Asians in general are weirdly averse to helping people.
>>
>>56392933
I can't even express how much it pissed me off.
>>
>>56392816
Holy shit I wanted to see Japan because I thought it would be beautiful and the people friendly and kind but now I'm not so sure...
>>
>>56392816
I've seen situations like this a couple of times, and every time people nearby rushed to help the people in trouble.
It was coincidence that you happened to be in the street with some ill-mannered people.
>>
>>56393217
That's funny, because it's not the first time this shit has happened to me. A couple years ago I saw An old man with a cane fall on a slippery floor. Exact same thing happened.
>>
>>56393217
At least you're not a faggot leaf who apologizes for literally everything. Also fucking smug fucks keeps opening the door for me and I get guilty as fuck for not doing the same. Seriously fuck this country.
>>
>>56392630
Nice memes
>>
>>56393300
>Is multi culti
>Has a climate that spans from pine forest to tundra to arctic
>But people are friendly
Yeah, you're not Nordic, just yet.

>be walking down the side walk in around 7pm
>no one there except a couple that's coming towards me
>subconsciously move a few steps aside as I walk so Im at least 2-3 meters away from them as I walk past.
>>
>>56393271
Situations I've seen:
Lady was lifting her bicycle, and the child in the chair on the back was leaning out of his chair a bit, 3 people from the nearby bus stop ran to support the child even though there wasn't any real danger.
Second time was in a museum. The museum had such an exit that employs a barred gate that can turn one direction, and has bars that prevent you from re-entering. A child of a western tourist ran through the gate, then tried to run back right into the bars while the gate was moving, and a Japanese guy grabbed him before he could do so with some crazy reflexes. Afterwards lifted him over the gate to give him back to the father.
There are a couple more, but I think you get the gist.
Where are you stationed by the way?
>>
>>56393415
Yokosuka.
>>
>>56392816
Americans won't help poor homeless, disabled and mentally ill people
>>
>>56393615
how many times have you robbed or raped someone there?
>>
>>56393615
Probably not the best place in Japan desu
>>
>>56391947
You must send him anime and a Japanese katana to remind him of his true loyalty.
>>
Yokosuka is where american rapists live

>Instead of taking her to hospital, the policemen forced her to look for the man who had just raped her. They took her back to the car park to “reenact” the rape and assault for a police photographer, apparently forgetting, she says, that the victim’s body is the most crucial part of the crime scene.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/community/2014/07/14/issues/yokosuka-rape-u-s-court-victory-jane-commits-12-year-ordeal-print/
>>
>>56393737
Millions.
>>
>>56391947
>what's been happening in his mind?

He has became an American.
>>
>>56391947
I know when he weren't abroad and said the same things, Japan as #1 faggots like you would say "Then, you get out of Japan".
Your friend is utterly right.
>>
how the hell people still fall for these proxies? It is always a japanese talking good things about the US in perfect english
>>
"The grass is greener on the other side"

Lots of people tend to complain about the place they live and praise another, wishing they were there themselves. Having been raised in the same place your entire life when you experience the culture of another country the breath of fresh air from discovering another way of life and new opportunities can make it look a lot more appealing than the same old you're used to.
>>
>>56393972
What the fuck is wrong with Japanese police?
>>
>>56394605
No, I can confirm, America is objectively better.
>>
>>56392816
Just sounds like the UK desu
Everyone probably thinks your a freak now even the lady
>>
once you travel around a bit you start to realize that the US is indeed the best country in the world, by quite a margin
>>
>>56394605
This is probably true, but the effect will wear off after a month or so.
I've been to the US and I'm currently living in Japan, and as a European I can say that Japan:
Is much cleaner
Is more polite in a way that is actually meant, not the "let's all pretend to be happy and to not notice any issues"-way
Is extremely well-organized
Has a unique and beautiful culture
Has top tier qts
Has almost no crime

There's one catch though: to really enjoy Japan, meet qts, go to good places, get in touch with Japanese manners etc. you'll need Japanese friends. Japanese don't generally meet people outside of their own study environment, so you'll need to study at a university or work at a place with Japanese colleagues. Apart from that you need to:
Be intelligent. Having a good educational record literally earns you respect.
Know Japanese. Most Japanese don't know English too well, so this is a must to communicate.
Have humour. Japanese often have really nice witty humour and mad bantz. My Japanese friends are basically constantly messing with each other and me.
Have touch with the culture. Don't be loud in public, be humble even though you are proud of your achievements, return compliments, split your garbage, tell your colleagues ohayou gozaimasu and otsukaresama deshita.
>>
>>56394671
Especially if the majority of the world you have to compare it to is literally third world, then it isn't surprising.
If you travel you don't really get to experience how utterly cancerous American society is.
>>
USA seems to be the dream country if you are extrovert normie but it turns to hell if you are the person who hate "YEAH LETS DO IT" "YEAH COMMON *clap clap" situation, USA is the hell
>>
>>56395120
>"let's all pretend to be happy and to not notice any issues"
Japan never addresses any issue that might make people uncomfortable. They still have a caste system. Did you know that? Most people don't because the Japanese never fucking talk about it.
>Is extremely well-organized
Not their streets.
>Has a unique and beautiful culture
Had* ftfy
>Has top tier qts
lol no.
>>
>>56396187
ganbatte
>>
>>56394671
>used to be

Fixed it for you johny

Unfortunately its rapidly becoming on par shit hole just like russia
>>
>>56396338
shut up Mr.clap san
>>
Hey everyone shut up and listen! Poland >>56396432 has something to say about America!
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.