[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are Mormons like in real world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 081912-acc-mormons-oaks-1.jpg (414 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
081912-acc-mormons-oaks-1.jpg
414 KB, 2048x1365
What are Mormons like in real world?
>>
Better than Muslims m8.
>>
>>56391850
Just boring everyday Christians Brit-bro, sorry if that's a little disappointing.
>>
They are like the pictures.

When i was young my babysitter was an old mormon lady. I cant describe it. They are exactly like the pictures.

Her grandkids? Could have been those kids in that picture. They arent posing there, that could be an action shot.

In retrospect it was creepy, though i didnt feel in any danger at the time.
>>
File: bliny.jpg (15 KB, 419x249) Image search: [Google]
bliny.jpg
15 KB, 419x249
>>56391850
The Mormons tried to recruit my family, we didn't go all the way through with it but it was weird. Everything you've ever heard about Mormons is true, the underwear, everything.

The weirdest thing though was seeing a Peruvian girl and her family from my school at the church, considering that the Mormons consider Native Americans cursed by God I wonder how they reconciled those beliefs.
>>
>>56391850
Watch southpark all about mormons, it suits pretty well
I have known dozens of mormons
>>
>>56391850
only thing going for them is that they're white

other than that they are completely retarded
>>
Our Mormons are all Islanders from when they gave up on the Sons of Caleb thing in the 70s so they could steal some of the Adventists' happyclappy thunder
>>
>>56391850
This guy is paint his hairs.
why
>>
>>56391990
Are their many Mormons in Slovakia? I thought ti was a mostly US thing
>>
File: u.jpg (621 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
u.jpg
621 KB, 2048x1365
>>
>>56392578
sure, ill take a shota
>>
>>56391850
One cool thing about the Mormons is that try really hard to set you up with a wife, and all the Mormon girls are hot as fuck.
>>
>>56391912

Mormons are not christians
>>
>>56391850
Nice guys but anybody who has ever been to Utah will tell you that they're really shitty drivers
>>
>>56391850
are the rightmost girls the 2nd and 3rd wife of the guy?
>>
>>56391850
Never met a mormon. But I did go to school with a Jehovah's witness.
He had a shaggy/spiky haircut, always hunched over, wore thick glasses, and always ALWAYS dressed in shirt and dresspants that were way too big and unfit for him.

He was the nicest guy around, but he was also /r9k/ autistic, minus the rage as he was incapable of getting mad, ever. But he didn't have many friends as he was a misfit like that. He wasn't allowed by his parents to participate in scientific and religious lessons as well.
>>
>>56393002
jehova's witnesses are fucked
>>
>>56392088
No mormons here, but i got to know a mormon community from the Salt Lake City
>>
>>56393041
There's a Danish movie about a female witness that leaves the sect, it portrays their community poorly imo.
Most witnesses are outcasts, yet the movie portrays them as picture perfect like the Mormons in OP's pic, but with severe social issues.
Reality is that they're inbred retards from the middle to lower classes of society with modest living conditions because they send all their hardearned money to Watch Tower. They're also really ugly like 95% of the time.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.