[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do non-Americans know of the confederacy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 1024x676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 1024x676
What do non-Americans know of the confederacy?
>>
Second amendment, you can own a gun and pew pew pew :DD
>>
>>56373701
hopefully nothing
>>
>>56373701
Stupid farmers trying to split from the industrial cunts in the north. The elite owned slaves, the whole Slave thing was just a excuse and not the real reason for war, some confederates moved to brazil. Southerners used to looooove sweetened cold tea. Rednecks love the battleflag, and that in your picture is not the confederate flag. Most states just wanted bigger independency and more state rights. They got BTFO by the richer industrial north. And based General lee is the best fictional car after the batmovil.
>>
>>56373701
Some cunts who wanted indepedance for no real reason, were really racists even by the Era's standards, and got utterly stomped despite starting hostilites.

And the best way to recognise an Ameritard is someone who fly the Confederate and American flag at the same time.
>>
The only real Americans, unlike yank homos. :DDDD
Everything wrong with the USA and the world today is cause they lost.
>>
>>56373701
Their economy was based on farming and slavery, the north was more industrialised and wanted to end slavery.
That's what we learn at school anyway.
>>
Its got satanic stars just like the yankee flag

Personally I think the kikes pulled a fast number on both the yanks and feds

Jews: 10000000 pts

Goyim: 0 pts as usual
>>
its official flag was pic related
it had better constitution
it wasn't le ebul rayssis
>>
>>56373893
>used to

They still love sweet tea.
>>
File: confederate-flags[1].jpg (26 KB, 525x125) Image search: [Google]
confederate-flags[1].jpg
26 KB, 525x125
>>56374205
That is technically only the first edition they then changed it for pic related however the final version the "Blood Stained Banner" saw little use
>>
>>56373701
Dixie
General Lee
Cemetery Hill
Pickett's Charge
>>
File: The-General-Lee-550x302.jpg (37 KB, 550x302) Image search: [Google]
The-General-Lee-550x302.jpg
37 KB, 550x302
>South was shit
>South was buttmad that they were shit and the North wasn't
>Started a war because they were jealous of the North and couldn't stomach being in the same union with them
>Get BTFO
>Almost 200 years later they still won't admit that they are the dirty asshole of the Union

I still like the General Lee tho.
>>
>>56373701
That they're a bunch of outdated southern hicks with questionable morality.

That's my take.
>>
>>56373701
They were the good guys of the civil war
>tfw I will never take my stand in Dixie land
JUST
>>
>>56374205
This is also the Georgia state flag, just with a few columns and shit to make the dindu's happy.
I laughed when the nation got hysterical over a single flag on NC gov grounds when the flag of Georgia is literally the confederate flag + a crest
>>
>>56374205
also
Point Lookout was the place Yanks imprisoned them
it supported our January Uprising against Tsarist Russia
>>
>>56374365
>good guys

Yeah rightio m8
>>
>>56373893
absolutely right, except we still love the sweet tea

>>56374113
this is right too desu
>>
>>56374205
>it wasn't le ebul rayssis
Weren't all Americans racist until very recently?
>>
>>56374348
>>56374362
>>56373893
This
>>
>>56373701
They wanted to set U.S.A. on the path of Brazil, but luckily there were smarter folks in the country. Basically, had the confederacy won, European culture wouldn't be in danger today, cause America would be a hue hue 1:10 murder rate favela shithole and would have no soft power nor any other kind of power. In fact, it'd probably be subservient to France.
>>
Farmers who didn't like city folk telling them what to do. I can relate.
>>
>>56373701
State's rights denied by the north and the north getting rid of slavery to crush the power of the agricultural south.

Basically the USA started as a confederation and after the civil war became a federation.
>>
>>56374690
;_;
>>
>>56375062
Actually, Brazil faced the same turning point a bit later with the Republican revolution. I wish Brazil had kept the monarchy just as much as every right-thinking Brazilian out there.
>>
>>56374812
Oliver Cromwell best day of my life
>>
>>56373701
Southern states and was Texas part of it? and slavery.
>>
>>56375289
The republic wasn't bad desu. What came later was what fucked the country.
>>
File: 1456473411873.gif (2 MB, 300x259) Image search: [Google]
1456473411873.gif
2 MB, 300x259
>Dad's family fought for the south
>Mom's family fought for the north
Does this make me some kind of traitor or mongrel?
>>
File: tread-confederate-6000.png (2 MB, 6000x3820) Image search: [Google]
tread-confederate-6000.png
2 MB, 6000x3820
I think unironically that the south is the only real part of american culture. The rest is just bland global BS you can find in any city around the globe. But the south is genuine even though it can be a bit obese and retarded at times, it's also warm and can be pretty righteous.
>>
>>56375646
it means that love can blossom even on the battlefield
>>
>>56375805
KEK
>>
>north development of industry
>south is still farm cunt
>so slavery is important for south
>north tries to ban slavery
>south riots
>civil war
>north wins
>no more nigger slaves
>southerns are so butthurt they assassinated presidents a few times
>north=better economy, fags, atheist fucks
>south=shitty economy, conservative, bigots
>yfw whole america should be nuked
>yfw no need to nuke since their teenager idiots killing americans in schools
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.