[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw never had a job >27 y.o. >dying from boredom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: df_intro.0.0.jpg (80 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
df_intro.0.0.jpg
80 KB, 1600x900
>tfw never had a job
>27 y.o.
>dying from boredom
>>
Create knifes and maybe even sell them. Pretty easy and lots of tutorials on yootoob.
>>
Go get one Boris. What the fuck. 27 and no job ever? I've been working since I was 15, ten years ago.
>>
>>56364768
That's like... to be a blacksmith? Oh wow. But I have no idea where I should mine metal ore in my city, тbh.
>>
>>56364799
NORMIES OUT
>>
just be yourself
>>
>>56364799
I am scared. What if I will do something wrong? They'll shout at me :( Mean people!
>>
>tfw 27 y/o
>absolutly incapable of working in normal places like stores and same shitty jobs
>got my first job remotly
I'm surprised desu
>>
>>56364827
And I bet you have even less of an idea on how to melt the ore and make iron fom it.

You can...you know. Buy metal. Or even find it for free at scrap yards.
>>
>>56364827
No mate just buy 3 ruble piece of steel and create cool knife. You can also do retarded designs and sell to edgy 18 year olds.
>>
>>56364931
Well, I still got no anvil in my home. That's a problem.
>>
>>56364699
I had one job in the past and none for the last 4 years.
Fuck
>>
>>56365000
At least you had one. You are already not job-virgin.
>>
>>56364827
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5LXpgSzKyQ

No mate buy a 3 ruble piece of steel. Maybe do some edgy designs so you can sell to 18 year old school children.
>>
>"i've never had a job"
>"you should craft shanks and sell them to kids"

Good thinking Jan
>>
>>56364799
>I've been working since I was 15
hahahahahah
>>
>>56364699
dwarf fortress theme is beautiful
>>
File: kill me pete.jpg (600 KB, 740x960) Image search: [Google]
kill me pete.jpg
600 KB, 740x960
>>56364699
>>56365000
checked
>>
>>56365251
I love Sirocco Adams piano version.
>>56365110
Oh wow... But I don't have any tool.
>>
>>56365404
Look for Russian/Soviet military surplus, sell in US, make shitload.

But most important is: what do you like. I always have liked history, still do a lot with it in my freetime but never made a career out of it, probably should've. And I don't know why you don't havea job, but if it has to do with not being able to do wagecuck just do buy/sell or create something, lots of new angles opened last decades.
>>
>>56366201
Well, I like philosophy, and science and stuff like this... But I am not really smart to earn something from this. I just read for pleasure. Can't really produce anything and I am not really into business (though, I have economics education).
And mostly, the main reason is - people. I have to idea how to interact with them.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.