[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright about to ask a strange question but stick with me...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 550x397) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 550x397
Alright about to ask a strange question but stick with me...

If your country housed no populations of Muslims yet (like 0% o Muslims), would you be more accepting of current Syrian refugees?
>>
nah
>>
ofcourse

people wouldn't know any better
>>
For my own part, I've noticed that the only things pushing me to oppose entrance of refugees is that I despise the notion of "letting in" more Muslims once again. But it's grown slightly obvious that Syrians are far better behaved than the Arabs we already have in our countries (/pol/ refrain from answering). So really, it is somewhat sad to know that Syrians, who have genuine reason to flee, are being denied access to Europe just because of how badly Muslims already in our country are screwing up their reputation overall.

Not sure if this makes any sense in the slightest tho :^(
>>
>>56364297
no
>>
>>56364297
No, except only non-muslim refugees for the rest of time
>>
I think if you use housed you can't use yet. Anyway: Brazil is made of immigrants, we have the true multiculturalism, anyone can come and they'll just mix; it's not a choice but it is natural for that to happen due to our culture.
>>
>>56364334
>>56364358
You wouldn't trade off our current maghrebin and pakistani vermin, for some more diligent and dare I say, white muslims? I mean, Syrians aren't the best, but they're of the same batch as the Lebanese, and we've seen how orderly Lebanon can be from being well run. All I'm saying is that it's sad we have all these economic immigrants leeching away at us, rather than some actual humanitarian refugees that could be "decent". But eh, here I go about to be called a cuck.
>>
>>56364521
I don't care what colour they are, I don't want any believers of Islam here.
>>
File: leunao.jpg (54 KB, 800x331) Image search: [Google]
leunao.jpg
54 KB, 800x331
>>56364297
Yes.
http://www.thenational.ae/world/americas/could-south-america-be-the-solution-for-syrians-dreaming-of-a-better-life
>more arms to defend the fatherland and to produce goods for the good citizens
>>56364475
Our culture is superior when it comes to assimilation.
>>
>>56364297
No, muslims do not belong in the west. Islam is incompatible with western values.
>>
If there were no Muslims at all in the west? Most likely I would fully support refugees coming here since it would be a clean slate and I wouldn't know how they would act (naively I would expect only good things) but the west is multicultural and in my opinion it has been a failure. My country is essentially 0% Muslim and seeing how multiculturalism is playing out in the west I want to keep it that way.
>>
>>56364297
Assyrian Orthodox and Yazidis only
>>
Yes but only Syrians. I'd trade the others in for them.
>>
Absolutey not
>>
I wish every non European/asian living here could die and rot in hell forever
>>
>>56364297
Only if they were families, with no military aged men, and never exceeded more than .005 of the population.

Also, they would have the right to stay for a maximum of 4 years.
>>
No.
>>
>>56364297
>If your country housed no populations of Muslims yet (like 0% o Muslims),
But we have virtually no muslims in my country.

>would you be more accepting of current Syrian refugees?
Refugees? Maybe. Migrants? Definitely NO.
>>
>>56364297
no. They are like savage jews,cunning but violent. I don't want a Roterham here.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.