[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do euroshits refuse federalization ? don't they see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1440281766762.jpg (59 KB, 896x921) Image search: [Google]
1440281766762.jpg
59 KB, 896x921
why do euroshits refuse federalization ? don't they see how it made america the greatest country in the world ?

Now we've got fucking uk thinking they'll rule the waves once they leave the eu

fucking retards
The GREAT Federation of Europe going from turkey and russia to spain when
>>
File: 1457119669621.jpg (563 KB, 607x910) Image search: [Google]
1457119669621.jpg
563 KB, 607x910
>america
>great

Also minuspoints for posting memecenter frog.
>>
Pan-european nationalism when?
>>
I don't want a gay Europe.
It would be nice, if there were only us in the world.
>>
America works because the whole country is a cultureless void (well all the culture they used to have was genocided). The differences between Germans and Frenchmen are larger than the difference between Californians and New Yorkers.
>>
>>56363090
>it made america the greatest country in the world
America wasn't a bunch of old glorious countries with their own separate language, culture, traditions etc.
They had no nationalistic reasons to object federalization.
>>
>>56363090
>wanting someone who couldn't even point out your city on a map have control over it.

It would end in one big too centralised corrupt shithole and the cultures are too different, not to forget the languages.

Europe became great because of competition. If a country/union grows too large it will rot from the inside.
>>
>>56363090
Only because of "muh culture"
I love my eurobros to be quite desu.
>>
A united, federalized Europe could have only be created if Napoleon was successful in conquering Europe and instilling French culture and values.
>>
>>56363090

>A Frenchman actually understands, actually gets it
>none of the other Euros want to hear it, complain instead about Muh Language and make No Culture excuses
>a swede gainsays reality, as per usual
>eventually, a jew appears
>Yugoslavia is still like ten different things atm
>Scotland barely voted to stay in, they'll vote again someday I reckon
>Catalonia "stronk"

>laughing_beaming_sun_man.jpg

I'm going to read the Federalist Papers now, bbl. Good poops, balkanize further, yeeessss...
>>
>>56363090
I agree with you, Frenchman. Together we are strong against the middle eastern menace.
>>
>>56363090
If we have an EU it needs to be federalised.

No muslim countries though pls.
>>
File: 1457167298006.png (71 KB, 592x492) Image search: [Google]
1457167298006.png
71 KB, 592x492
>>56363182

> He is dominated culturally, politically, and militarily.
>>
>>56363090
nice bait, we cant even make basques/catalonians like Spain, it would be even worst to make us live in the same country with Piratas of the Perfida Albion, Northern Frenchs or any kind of germans
>>
>>56366603

>T. Formerly grown prosperous under Habsburgs, who also lost it.
>>
>>56366828
>prosperous
>Habsburgs
those inbreds fuckers just ruined our colonies and focused in useless wars against swamp germans
>>
>>56363090
EU is trying to ban semi-auto rifles. Fuck those cunts, I want out.
>>
>>56363433
The real anthropological definition of culture is merely human behaviour. It's not possible to be a "cultureless void". It's juvenile pop-nationalism to try to quantify culture like that, akin to creationism.

You also cannot simultaneously lament that Europe is being "Americanized" by American culture whilst also trying to deny such exists. Akin to saying you're being raped, but the rapist does not exist.
>>
Europe should only be forcibly united and federalized through brutal and unforgiving force.

Not by democratic vote.
>>
>>56363514
True, but there were still immense differences between the colonies. Other than being fellow British citizens, Rhode Islanders and Georgians, for instance, had very little in common regarding their ways of life. After the revolution, people (until after the Civil War) considered themselves citizens of their state before citizens of the United States, and our government--under the Articles of Confederation--reflected that. I'd reckon people in the colonies were about as different from each other as Germans, Austrians, and Swiss today, if not moreso. There was as much intense disagreement over the introduction of the Constitution and the idea of a closer union then as there is in Europe over the EU today. And yet, over the course of a century, an American identity became further cemented. Sure, languages are an issue, but otherwise Yuros today don't have many more obstacles to federalization than we did back in the 1700s.
>>
File: 1454863809100.jpg (56 KB, 620x827) Image search: [Google]
1454863809100.jpg
56 KB, 620x827
Fuck the EU

Voting out
>>
test
>>
No thanks I'm not interested in being part of this monstrous behemoth of corrupt undemocratic machine. Its proven itself to disregard member nations interests and opinions if it goes against its own set narrative. Not to mention it clashes with English Common Law quite a lot. I would rather us be just a regional power that can defend itself and its own sovereignty then pass it to Brussels just because continentals want to dickwave. Apparently though that makes people similar to me arrogant though because having a different opinion to them is outrageous and not wanting to be able to have a dick swinging contest with US, Russian and Chinese posters is bad. Keep drinking the vinegar Claude I'm sure one day it won't be so bitter and may taste like wine
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.