[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non-Americans, what's the most Americanized part of your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 225x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 225x282
Non-Americans, what's the most Americanized part of your cunt?
Americans, what do you believe is the least American part of our country? IMO it's gotta be Hawaii.
>>
>>56346719
Melbourne
>>
The south.
>>
>>56346733
That seems kinda weird considering you have a border with us.
>>
Literally all of out cunt is americanized
Funny considering all the immigrants >we sent over in the 19th century
>>
>>56346719
Miami, the Rio Grande Valley, the Northeast, California
>>
>>56346799
I was kidding the North is more Americanized.
>>
>>56346719
When I visited the UAE, the two cities (Dubai and Abu Dhabi) were pretty Americanized. Fast food places everywhere, American franchises, etc. People also loved American pop culture, specifically the young people and teenagers who would imitate what they saw in movies and TV shows.
>>
Southern Ontario
>>
>>56346719
So Cal is less american than hawaii basially mexico 2.0 in some places
>>
South Texas is basically mexico.
>>
Metro Manila
>>
>>56346719
Nothing
>>
>>56346719
The only countries that could be Americanized are other Anglo countries and possibly north Mexico because they border us. Just because a McDonald's popped up in your town doesn't mean you are Americanized
>>
>>56347871
*clears throat*
>>
>>56348062
Well you are a part of the US
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.