[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the key to a Namibian's heart?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
What is the key to a Namibian's heart?
>>
being a macedonian male
>>
Australian Citizenship
>>
ctrl + BBC
>>
>>56337709

hahahaha maecedonia hahahahah xxdddd d ehaha ahahahah MAMACAEEAMMEEAACEDOOOONNIIIIAAAAAAAAAAA HJAHAAAÄGÄGÄGÄGÄGGÄGÄGÄG IM DYIGN HJERE HAHAHA
>>
>>56337687
You have black fetish.
>>
>>56337744

Finland is ugly
>>
>>56337687
>tfw no qt white namibian gf
>>
>>56337709
This is the worst, most unfunny "meme" I have ever seen on /int/ and I've been here more years than I'm willing to admit.

And it's literally just random people from any country doing it, it's not even like a Macedonian doing it, which makes it even more funny.

If you're one of those retards doing it, you should really consider just killing yourself.
>>
>>56337855

t. Montenegrin
>>
>>56337687
The same as whoever she is. You have to convince, seduce, that se depends of you.

The key: Turn off your computer and go outside
>>
File: jacques burger.jpg (167 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
jacques burger.jpg
167 KB, 396x594
>>56337687
BWC
>>
water
>>
>>56337687
Not looking like a neckbeard, having food, and lacking venereal diseases.
>>
>>56338004

imagining that strong burly white man plowing that submissive black pussy makes me DIAMONDS
>>
>>56338129
>ywn go out on the lash in windhoek with the namibian rugby team and destroy only the finest black pussy with your BWC
>>
>>56338259
>white bois
>destroying anything but their pride and self-confidence

sure thing cuck lmao
>>
>>56337687
Food and running water
>>
File: large.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
>>56338887
t. butthurt ashy tyrone
>>
>>56337687
Source?
>>
>>56337687
you have to kill her father in hand to hand machete combat while she watches on
>>
KFC and watermelon are the key
>>
>>56337687
Antiretroviral drugs.
>>
I want to marry a Namibian
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.