[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this BR avenue got more people in it than the population
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 485x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 485x303
>this BR avenue got more people in it than the population of Iceland right now
top kek
>>
>>56322787
And not a single one is as valuable
>>
>>56322843
>look mom im being edgy on the internet once again XD
>>
what about macedonian people
>>
what of the population of macedonia
>>
>>56322910
Why are you quoting yourself?
>>
Icelandic pussy smells better than brasilian pussy???
I think so because of the weather and sweat and also black people stink like outdated mayonnaise.
But I am not sure if you can find girls like those britt and russian girls who forget their tampons in their pussy so it stink and need doctor to pull it out.
Doctors describe that stink as worse than dead bodies stink
>>
>>56322940
maybe more
>>
>>56322787
do brazilians hate brazil?
>>
>>56322787
ok?
>>
Br Huehuehue
>>
>>56323071
no, people tend to go extremes about it because in fact our country and our culture is present everywhere to the point we can either be patriotic or selfhater
>>
>>56323125
he means no disrespect, man
>>
what a miracle
that they found that many people in Brazil
>>
>>56323173
the only people who I heard talk bad about Brazil are brazilians. At least you guys
have patriarchy, in my country shit like that happens all the time. We talk bad about it but never made a great protest outside the congress...
>>
>>56323347
there is also the fact that the international media praises anglo/germanic culture as the ideal and our local press copy this ideal, leading many people to think we live in a shitty nightmare. Also the fact we live in a fairly isolated and big country makes this ideal more strong, but yeah when we were on top back in 2003-2010 people would be really noisy and proud about being BRs. We are just overly hyped by things and what we say dont usually means that we truly believe in that
>>
That's a lot of niggers
>>
>>56322954
>look mom im a friendless faggot so I spend 12 hours a day on a taiwanese forum XD
>>
File: image.png (132 KB, 261x259) Image search: [Google]
image.png
132 KB, 261x259
>>56323815
>be USA
>got 13% of the population
>meanwhile we got 4%
>>
>>56323071
No, we just want a Brazil we can love
>>
File: Abaporu.jpg (58 KB, 422x500) Image search: [Google]
Abaporu.jpg
58 KB, 422x500
>>56323590
What I find really great about Brazilian culture throughout history was our hability to "cannibalize" foreign culture and make it anew with our own flavour.
>>
>>56323125
S T E A L T H R A R E
>>
>>56324021
>Brazil
>47% of the population is """""""white""""""""
>He thinks the 43% of the population that identifies as "mixed" AREN'T black
You can't make this shit up
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.