[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck are Mizrahi customs so predominant in Israel, when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: Israeli-soldiers-crying.jpg (48 KB, 580x484) Image search: [Google]
Israeli-soldiers-crying.jpg
48 KB, 580x484
Why the fuck are Mizrahi customs so predominant in Israel, when Ashkenazim created the country and still basically run shit?
>>
Because Mizrahim are the majority of Jews, and even the Ashkenazi pioneers wanted Israeli culture to be more based on the Mizrahi culture because it was supposedly closer to the original biblical culture, as opposed to the very Disporic Aahkenazi culture.
>>
Ashkenazi are genetically degraded diaspora because of closed society politics, why would someone let them rule. Jews are too, but some of them wasn't so conformiat so they have the bigger overall DNA variety and hence more survivability as genetic group without real degrading signs like almost all of the ashkenazi have. They just can't build up their own country, they're basically become extinct in some 50 years if they won't change anything.
>atleast one white man or woman that want to marry ashkenazi guy with like ~60% of miscarriage, down syndrome or physically or mentally incomplete child in some way
>>
>>56296845
But Mizrahi Jews have changed too just like all the people in the middle east.

Do you at least do jew fusion cuisine between different Jewish cultures because it would be pathetic if you just dick rode and claimed muddle eastern food only?
>>
>>56296997
I read this text over and over again and I can't get behind its meaning.
>>
>>56296706

Examples of this?
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (10 KB, 233x203) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
10 KB, 233x203
>>56296997
w-what?
>>
Are most American Jews Ashkenazi? Doesnt' feel like our Jews are almost ever Mizrahi.
>>
>>56297046
The idea is that Mizrahis fused with Arab culture, which was close enough to the biblical Jewish culture.

Also, Ashkenazi food is shit because it's just east European food
>>
>>56297108

Yes, overwhelmingly so except maybe for immigration from the last few decades.
>>
>>56297108
Almost all Mizrahi Jews live in Israel.

>>56297065
It's basically WE WUZ
>>
>>56297153
Ashkenazi have a high likelyhood for genetical deseases?
>>
>>56297135
You should still keep it and add onto it.
You fucking have more culinary material to work with.
>>
>>56297204
Yes but not like a super huge ass degree.
Just standard bottle that some few euro people experience.
>>
>>56297153
why are jews so obnoxious? they even managed to have the worst accent(israeli one)...
>>
>>56297204

Yes, especially some of the small ultra-Orthodox groups.
>>
>>56297108
US is the reservoir of Ashkenazim.
Israel is for all the rest.

>>56296997
>a /pol/ jew--wut
>>
>>56296706
I like Mizrahis because none of them are Haredi.
>>
>>56297205
There is nothing to add to. I am 100% Ashkenazi and I just accepted that my food is shit. I don't care honestly. My great grand parents had to live in fucking lithuanea and eat boiled chicken and dirt, while my melanine enriched compatriots happened to be exiled to the region with arguably the best cuisine in the world.

We are the lawers, the poets, the politicians, the scientists, and the generals. They can be the cooks.
>>
>>56297275
Literally the opposite. Israel is the resovoir for Mizrahim and Ethiopeans.
>>
>>56297300
Google ש"ס
>>
>>56297337

That is what I said m8....just how many Ethiopians are in Israel now?
I thought you put a stop to their immigration?
>>
>>56297307
what about the sephardim, we have some of them here.
>>
>>56297307
Ashkenazi food is still great my sisters friends invited both of us to her house and the food was traditional Ashkenazi and it was amazing. Don't fall for the grass is greener on the other side bs.
>>
>>56297409
There are 15 of group A, 5 of group B, and 2 of group C
Country X has 5 of A, 5 of B, and 2 of C
Country Y has 15 of A, and none of the other.

Which country is a resovoir for whom?

>>56297415
They are basically the same. In Israel both terms are used interchangebly to describe the same group, except for the most autistic muh heritage fags.
>>
>>56297497
What did you eat there? It was probably not authentic Ashkenazi food.
>>
>>56297516
You're losing something in translation m8

And Ashkenazi and Sephardic are in no way the same
>>
>>56297555
He meant mizrah and spharadim
Also I think the spharadim are better, except the morrocans.
>>
>>56297586
So the former expelled spanish sephardim that lives in Greece are not the same as the Marrocan juice?

Is Spharad and Sephard different?
>>
>>56297555
What this guy >>56297586 said.
The difference is so minute, it's like two Americans claiming to be different because 10 generations ago one of them was from Prussia and the other was from Bavaria. There was technically a difference, but it got lost in time at this point.
>>
>>56297663

This makes more sense m8
>>
>>56297635
Spharad and Sepharad are both just Sfarad, Spain in Hebrew.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.