[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walking home at night >this guy approaches you and says
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 1045x717) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 1045x717
>walking home at night
>this guy approaches you and says

>"empty your pockets, NOW!"

What do you do?
>>
why are americans obsessed with guns?
>>
>>56294904
you and everyone else in this thread would do it because he has a gun
>>
>>56294904
Should I spread this meme to other boards?
>>
>>56294904
Is this the new walking towards camera?
>>
Give him my fake wallet desu.
>>
>>56295076
>Germans carry fake wallets

JUST
>>
Offer to suck his dick instead.

No homo, I need my wallet.
>>
>>56294904
He can have the money in my wallet but I need the documents.

I never have more than 20€ in my wallet.
>>
>>56295112
Its sad really.
>>
>>56294904
Who is that man?
>>
File: vs.jpg (80 KB, 580x424) Image search: [Google]
vs.jpg
80 KB, 580x424
>>56295393
>>
>>56294968
yes
>>
>>56294904
I'd promptly start emptying my pockets.
I'd then body slam him and jam my gun to his forehead, smashing the hand he's holding his gun with so he drops it.
>>
I'd keep watching the movie because he's just the gun custodian at the cinema trying to force people to give him tips. He always gets the normies.
>>
I would disarm him (while axe kicking and snapping his knee) and turn the crudely photoshopped gun around on him..

Oh wait no I'd just empty my pockets
>>
guns are illegal here so fat fuck like him could only get an airsoft toy, just ignore and carry on
>>
>>56294904
hahaha fuck off fat piece of shit, go play with toy guns shaving it inside your butthole and get the fuck out of my way.
>>
File: laugj.jpg (91 KB, 715x804) Image search: [Google]
laugj.jpg
91 KB, 715x804
>>56294904
i empty his pockets
>"Now what big guy? You have no buletts for this toy of yours"
>>
>>56298968
Thank goodness polaks like me dont give a stinkin shit about this pseudo-country's laws and own a fully automatic assault rifle illegally

But yes i recently acquired a nifty bb gun to terrorise kots with as well
>>
>>56294904
I laugh at him. He looks really stupid and ugly desu, and I don't think I'd be able to keep myself from pointing and laughing.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.