[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when I went to Buenos Aires I didn't see anyone this white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: CObFAeGUYAA6PpJ.jpg (80 KB, 600x756) Image search: [Google]
CObFAeGUYAA6PpJ.jpg
80 KB, 600x756
when I went to Buenos Aires I didn't see anyone this white

where in Argentina can I find blondes?
>>
pls respond, nothing makes me harder than a girl that looks american but when she opens her mouth she speaks spanish. i'm too used to tiny fat brown mexicans here, pls help int. PLEASE.
>>
That girl obviously has swedish genes. I assume her parents left Sweden for that big black argentinian cock.
>>
theyre all in my room

cheers

ps greetings

ps2 cheers2
>>
File: Lucía Fresco 2.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Lucía Fresco 2.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>56290972
Fresco doesn't sound too swedish m8
>>
>>56290957
>looks american
what?
>>56290972
she is germanic

she is kind of average

you europeans are really obssesed with blonde hair girls
>>
File: sc.jpg (64 KB, 600x710) Image search: [Google]
sc.jpg
64 KB, 600x710
>when I went to Buenos Aires I didn't see whites
Are you saying the city or the province? The main places are filled with Bolivians and villeros, you need to go to capital federal (still filled with Bolivians), turistic places or "cheto" neighborhoods (rich kids)
Most girls look like this though (with brown eyes instead of green)
>>
>>56290922
they are rich girls living in rich secluded or gated communities

if you hang in middle and high class neighborhoods, roughly 1 out of 10 people will be scandi or germanic.

Though I don't understand why'd you prefer such ugly races when you have both italians and iberians available.
>>
>>56290922
Just go to Uruguay chicano.
>>
>>56290922
the south?
>>
>>56291338
oh right, high class in mendoza and below are exclusively white, more often than not spaniard and brittish
>>
>argentina
>white
>>
>>56291421
>mendoza
Es una provincia chilena
Hablan con dialecto chileno, acento chileno, mestizaje chileno
>>
>>56291851
the poor do.

Again, in the interior, in all the country, the high class are basically colonial criollos
>>
>>56290922

>he actually thought there would be white people in Argentina

top kek
>>
>>56292093

it's the same as walking in Oslo
>>
>>56291089
A lot of americans have german heritage.
>you europeans are really obssesed with blonde hair girls
I'd say latinamericans are more obsessed with that, because we see it less.
>>
>>56291421
thought there were a lot of welsh down south
>>
>>56292106

Depends where you walk I guess, I'd say in the neighborhood where I live it's about 85-90% immigrants.
>>
My ex fuck buddy moved to argentina and she told me that there is a lot of blonde girls there. Also a lot of pale brunetes as well.
>>
>>56292210
worker class brits and teachers, for teaching reading and building railroads, some founded companies and managed to survive. If you mean celtics, I've only seen one argentine irish guy in my entire life.
>>
>>56292294
BLACKED
>>
>>56290957
> nothing makes me harder than a girl that looks american but when she opens her mouth she speaks spanish

sounds hot desu
>>
File: 1348358512552.jpg (110 KB, 680x506) Image search: [Google]
1348358512552.jpg
110 KB, 680x506
>>56290972

>you will never have a woman with god tier european looks with god tier south american personality

why even live
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.