[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>eurocucks will never know what a real sandwich tastes like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 648x457) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 648x457
>eurocucks will never know what a real sandwich tastes like
>>
>>56289953
why is publix so expensive in florida
>>
Fuck you.

It's been 4 months since I lived in Florida. All the grocery stores here in Wisconsin SUCK.
>>
I went to a Publix in my last vacations. They didn't have fruits.
>>
For the unaware, Publix is the best grocery store chain in the United States, by far, and while it is slowly moving nationwide, something like 80% of the stores are in Florida.
>>
>>56290052
It's not even close to the best.
>>
>>56289977
Because the service and quality is high enough that they can charge more and not lose any business. I don't mind spending a few more cents if it means not dealing with incompetent staff
>>
>>56289953
> he thinks a grocery store makes better sandwiches than a high quality dedicated sandwich shop
>>
>>56289977

It depends on what you buy. If you shop smart, you can get plenty of good deals. Don't shop at publix for chips, soda, ice cream, and DEFINITELY not cereal. They charge a good $2 more per box of cereal.

The best thing to get at publix are their store-made bakery items and subs anyways.
>>
File: 2.jpg (32 KB, 650x453) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
32 KB, 650x453
>>56289953
>a literal piece of processed mystery meat
>topped with literal raw vegetables
>in the middle of two literal non-toasted pieces of bread
>makes a literal entry in the American cookbook

AMERICANS WILL LITERALLY SUPPORT THIS
>>
>>56290254
Glad to see you finally have electricity in Czechoslovakia
>>
>Americans will never taste true asian fusion
>>
>>56290477
Sure they will. You just have to go to Hawaii or California.
>>
File: vons.jpg (235 KB, 690x363) Image search: [Google]
vons.jpg
235 KB, 690x363
>Euros will never shop at Vons
>>
>>56290549
Nigga, we've got a much wider array of chain stores than in your isolated-ass country. We can shop at a local chain store, two Austrian ones (one cheap and one respectable), a (cheap) German one, and a French one that sells French shit you don't get elsewhere. Enjoy ur evil corporate overrule.
>>
>>56289953
>amerislaves will never know what real freedom is like
>>
>>56289953
what's that architecture style called?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.