[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who #CruzMissile here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: 7204788478947894.jpg (33 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
7204788478947894.jpg
33 KB, 720x405
Who #CruzMissile here?
>>
He must win
>>
he is the least shitty on the stage, after Rand Paul stopped his campaign he became my new "hope".

Just wish he toned down the war rhetoric, really Obama kills innocents by the dozens in paki/aghanistan somalia and Yemen, and it is just creating more terrorists. Not to say that it is fucking evil
>>
>>56281253
Fuck this jesus freak, even his own kids don't like him
>>
>>56283549
source?
>>
>>56284559
Prepare to cringe, Pablo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gplpSfaouP8

See how she flicks him like the cancerous roach he is.
>>
>>56281253
WOW...no

I'd rather Trump be president and fuck over this country out of incompetence rather than the malice that Cruz would bring.
>>
>>56281253
a canadian spic shouldn't be allowed to be a presient
>>
He lost 300k followers on twitter because he sided with the rioters in Chicago
>>
File: megaman.png (453 KB, 956x714) Image search: [Google]
megaman.png
453 KB, 956x714
>>56286865
oh god....

Stop bullying teddy crosses please
>>
File: 1447287532557.gif (3 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1447287532557.gif
3 MB, 360x203
>>56287300
>posting videos of events that happened is now considered bullying
>>
The Republicans need Trump, the only reason why Cruz even has so many delegates is that the states he is winning are mostly only open to Republican party members. He doesn't have the broad appeal that Trump has and he won't be able to beat Shillary.
>>
he wasn't born in america

how is he allowed to run
>>
How could anyone vote for that guy's face? He is the impersonation of evil. Dead, soulless spic eyes, incapable of smiling like a human (serious, google ted cruz smiling, he physically cannot smile), and is a religious nut. This guy is unelectable.
>>
File: 1457658932791.gif (13 KB, 128x200) Image search: [Google]
1457658932791.gif
13 KB, 128x200
>>56287529
>>
File: 46576.jpg (87 KB, 1024x686) Image search: [Google]
46576.jpg
87 KB, 1024x686
>>56287529
i-is he ok?
>>
>>56287501
His mother was a US citizen at the time of his birth, so he is considered a natural born citizen.

>>56287529
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaZGaJrd3x8

I dare you not to vomit
>>
>>56286865
> teenage kid is annoyed by father's public display of affection
> STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES, OH MY GAWD CRUZ GOT CURB STUMPED , TRUMP OFFICIALLY WINS WOOOO
>>
>>56287830
He is fake as fuck, maybe he's not the first candidate to use his family as props, but it's very telling that they don't hide their contempt

Also this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO_MkcZh-VY

Also it's very telling that virtually ALL of his peers in college hated his guts.
>>
>>56287830
>teenage
she's 8 years old m9
>>
>>56287696

This is the best smile he has mustered in his life. A photographer saying "Ok SeƱor Cruz, this photo is for the history books to remember you by" and all he can muster is the slightest curv upward at the corner of his lips and bars the bottom half of his top teeth. What the fuck man
>>
File: Homer's_eye.jpg (7 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Homer's_eye.jpg
7 KB, 320x240
>>56281253
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm boogers
>>
>>56287903
Kek and you think flip flopping Trump is any more "real"? At best he's just blatantly pandering for votes to fulfill his narcissistic desire to be President.

And at least Cruz has the balls to post unedited real footage himself and family. Show me any Trump home footage.

And there are hundreds of people who hated Trump even before he became a candidate. He's a shitty person and an even worse businessman.
>>
>Supporting a Dominionist
>Supporting a spineless neocon
>Supporting a warmonger who wants to place ridiculous investments into the DoE for nuclear weapon research, and wants to cut off every MENA deal and intervene with other country policies and problems without any solid plan, which is the biggest criticism almost every fucking president has faced in the past 40 years
>Supporting a person who somehow considers himself a strict constitutionalist, but wants to overturn several Supreme Court rulings without any written constitutional support
>Supporting a person who thinks it's somehow possible to implement a VAT system rather than the IRS, while simultaneously abolishing the DoC, without any sort of intensive government enforcement

Given the opportunity, you should kill yourself.

He's the worst major Republican candidate since Pat Robertson. Actually, I'll go as far as saying he's among the worst 3 republican candidates ever. Are Americans legitimately retarded or what? From businessmen, generals, and lawyers to hardline religious retards like him and Santorumn. The fuck happened to the established Republican party?
>>
If you want a conservative candidate just vote for Hillary Clinton
>>
The image of him eating that thing at one of the debates still haunts me
>>
>>56288242
No, he's not real at all. I never said that Trump was authentic.

I know that if Trump becomes president, he will vacillate on a lot of key policy issues. He won't risk his newfound political capital on things like deportation.

Cruz would genuinely work to achieve his platform.

I can see why he would be your favorite candidate, though. His autistic mannerisms (unaware that everyone around him can't stand his presence) surely appeal to your ilk.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.