[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are the portuguese viewed by other southern europeans? A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Norway-Portugal.jpg (69 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Norway-Portugal.jpg
69 KB, 400x320
How are the portuguese viewed by other southern europeans? Are they seen as subhumans or what?

iI'm just curious, because in Norway the Bergen people are not very much liked by the rest of the norwegians, but we like ourself and can't understand the problem. Historically speaking the portuguese have probably made some influence in Bergen too with their presence back in the old days.

Look how nice of a people we are, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMZkQOVEXyY
>>
they like them they are literally the gloomier version of spain, but they still share the mediterranean values as the other Southern Europeans
>>
>>56278083
In on Alberto Barbosa thread
>>
>>56278083
what are you talking about
>>
>>56278083
i've never in my life heard anybody talking about portuguese people or mentioning portugal, let alone met a portuguese person.
>>
File: kozwwj.png (844 KB, 1700x971) Image search: [Google]
kozwwj.png
844 KB, 1700x971
We are 3,700 Km away, bruva

How do we have any presence in Bergen?
>>
>>56279824
>Was just curious about if portuguese was viewed as slum people

Not really
>>
>>56279824
what on earth are you talking about
what's the connection between bergen and portugal?
>>
>>56279712
It was just trading
>>
>>56279988
cod fish trading?
>>
>>56280028
Trading cod for wine
>>
>>56280046
what? the portuguese never settled in bergen
>>
>>56278083
I'm 1/8 norwegian and I must say no southern european can point a finger to an other southern european country
Italy is corrupt as fuck,greece has 25% unemployment rate and is pratically doomed.
Spain has a very high youth and adult unemployment rate and huge differences between region to region and Portugal in overall has worse statistics than italy and spain(quality of life,etc,albeit not significantly,we still have a better ''social progress index'' than the rest of southern europe).
We're under the shadow of spain,if spain is shitty people will consider us worse than them so our prestige depends on spain's
>>
>>56280527
Norwegians in general are seen as subhumans by the rest of the northern europeans, so I guess that makes Bergen people max subhuamans then
>>
>>56278083
I like your islands
>>
>>56280527
^ This ^

People dont know shit about Portugal.
They will just assume we are what Spain would be if reduced by 5 times.
And the worst part is, that is actually somewhat acurrate.
>>
>>56280046
The wine culture still exist in Bergen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3ih0UXBcE4

There was a portuguese two-named wine brand which was owned by two guys from Bergen back in the really old days. The wine brand still exist today, but I can't remember the name.
>>
>bergen people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nOOScpHYd0
>>
>>56282281
Nice buch of teens anon desu senpai
>>
It's just the 2nd most populated city in norway,those people are probably 2nd generation muslim or something
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.