[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A report on the Polish government’s profound changes t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 66799f540017f74e4a55c5ee.jpg (289 KB, 1083x888) Image search: [Google]
66799f540017f74e4a55c5ee.jpg
289 KB, 1083x888
>A report on the Polish government’s profound changes to the country’s top constitutional court released Friday concludes the steps endanger “not only the rule of law, but also the functioning of the democratic system.”

>The study by the Venice Commission, a body of legal experts with the Council of Europe, a human rights watchdog, comes as a blow to Poland’s right-wing Law and Justice (PiS) party government, which had been hoping to soften the language of a draft report leaked last month.

http://www.politico.eu/article/poland-rebuked-for-crippling-constitutional-court-pis-kaczynski/
>>
File: polenwagen.jpg (106 KB, 940x554) Image search: [Google]
polenwagen.jpg
106 KB, 940x554
>>
t. Marian Kotleba
>>
>>56271363
Germs still playing the ubermenschen vs untermenschen

I think I'd rather neighbour Arabs than Germs
>>
File: 1457694205660.jpg (48 KB, 620x415) Image search: [Google]
1457694205660.jpg
48 KB, 620x415
>>56271363
It's true

It was a meme, fun and games for me(someone who hates PiS and PO that had power before them) but now as a lawyer and a small company owner I'm terrified. They're throwing everyone out of the offices, even people who never had a affiliation to politics. Their new acts are idiotic to the point when they make one even if they don't have the money for it.

What PiS does is SAY that they're against Russian but they ACT like they're ultra pro-russian by making us go further and further from the EU and closer to retorics that pro-russian Hungary has. In the same time they are ABOVE the law, the Constitution is something that legally binds others not them, they mock it, they trample it with more and more actions and the and the sad part is that they do it while yelling insanely low and stupid thing so by that they gain brainless masses votes because those kind of people listen to the simples things but can never see the real actions or their true meaning.
>>
>>56272082
I forgot to add that PiS lkeader is a man who never had a woman, an bank account or a drivers licence but he's the son of a communist agent who was one of the only ex-AK soldiers that did careers in commie Poland, of course every and each one of those ex-AK carrer heroes did so by selling their commrades to KGB/SB(so by killing them) all but of course Kaczyńskis father.
>>
>>56272206
That's suspicious past for a man who sees communist agents everywhere :^)
>>
>>56272296
Well his best ally is a priest called Rydzyk, and Rydzyk is ex-stasi and a millionare businessman that leeches money from the state and old people. Rydzyk just got 20+ millions from PIS for his college while real colleges and universities asked for money as well, note that Rydzyks college has a insanely low level of education and has nothing to present as an achievement.
>>
>>56271363
Why polish hitler is standing on merkel?
>>
>>56273126
Since it would be the first time that it's not a woman that stepped on him.
>>
Based PiS.
>>
>>56272082
It's liek I'm reading report of my own cuntree.
>>
>>56273639
Yes, because that is exactly what is PiS and Rydzyks real target.
>>
File: Mischievous Ivan.jpg (51 KB, 501x641) Image search: [Google]
Mischievous Ivan.jpg
51 KB, 501x641
>>56273719
Not true. They hate Russia and they are pro-Poland.
>>
>>56273753
Well Rydzyk is the only person in the world who got Russian millitary radio towers to trasmit his radio :) he MEET Russian military generals and convinced them(you can listen to Radio Maryja in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean :) ). He is also ex-stasi and probably KGB which is obvious and what he does is divide Polish belivers into two groups. Religion/faith was something that always made us strong and held us together in the tough times and Rydzyk is the man appointed to destroy it.
>>
>>56273884
>Rydzyk
How do you pronounce it? Pыжик?
>>
>>56271363
>>56273126
this
why is merkel poland?

>>56272082
>t. george soros
>>
>>56274363
Not really soros, I personalny hate soros but soros is far away and Kaczyński is fucking up our shit right now.
>>
>>56274560
What's his end goal?
>>
>>56274658
For me it's dividing Poles as much as he can. It's our unity that made US survive occupations, he wants to destroy exactly that and by doing so make us dissapear in the future if any trouble arises.
>>
>>56274773
Sounds like a silly and shit plan. Think up another one.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.