[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
your nation state do you smoke weed? United States of America never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: 1444080699386.jpg (41 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1444080699386.jpg
41 KB, 420x420
your nation state
do you smoke weed?

United States of America
never
>>
>>56267868
Burgerland
Yes, left me a paranoid shaking mess but worth desu
>>
>>56267868
United States of Cucks

>occasionally
>>
No. Everyone thinks I'm high already. Plus, I don't like the way high people act.
>>
>>56267868
nope
>>
>>56267868
If in the US you need to specify your state
>>
>>56267868
norway
um, well *giggles* i uh, tend to *lol* light up occasionally if you know what i mean dude *winks*
>>
>>56267952
kill yourself
>>
>>56267868
Burgerland
No
>>
>>56267947
>>56267938
CA
>>
>>56268019
Pair of gays
>>
>>56267952
*teleports behind you*
nothin' personnel kid
>>
>>56267868
flag
No, it puts me to sleep
I don't get hungry
I don't enjoy music or movies anymore
I just fall asleep
So I basically lose three hours and like 5 bucks
>>
Nope.
>>
>>56268019
>>56268019
Paraguay knows the thing. in this world of clicking coffee beans and international trade tht is a liberal's wet dream A man of conservative values in a liberal world and using liberal means can reach out in agreement to his likeminded bretheran in paraguay. Its nice to meet you my friend. We will never meet in real life but only here, i imagine your sweet face from afar, another human, another consciousnesses in the far reaches.
>>
Never smoked it, got a history of mental illness so I don't think the risk is worth it.

Got no problem with other people smoking it though.
>>
>>56268353
NY state here btw
>>
>>56268406
>>56267868
also OP, im stoned as fuck right now
>>
Yes, sometimes

I used to smoke more
>>
occasionally , yeah
I like to mix it up with alcohol, get a nice buzz going on
I like drugs in general, especially when partying
>>
>>56267868
No.
Don't know anyone who does.
>>
>>56268421
>>56268353
my brother in the south, you are far from me and we would never had seen face to face in real life. But here I have read your consciousness, your thoughts and experiences, without ever have been near you.
let me exchange mine:
Here in Canada its $10 for a g. I don't buy though, my roomate burns me out all the time. i let him use my shampoo and buy him stuff sometimes. basically i'm like a bitch in that relationship
>>
>>56268406
kill yourself too
>>
>the Netherlands

Never. Though I never lived in a place where I couldn't smell it occasionally from the next door neighbours.
>>
>>56268480
My far off brother in far reaches of a world where only i have seen in my imagination: the land of Homerian myths and great past. Yet there you are, unappreciative of your surroundings, submit your thoughts to many in far reaches of the world. Our souls have touched

I somke with my roomate all the time. I tell him I won't, but I end up doing it with little persuasion. I'm such a beta . My gpa is crashing and im behind on my classes, but here I am, waiting for my roomate to get out of the shower so i can go with him to get lunch.
>>
>>56268599
you have spoke to me in hostility, either in true hatred or dismissive indifference to what i have communicated to you. My soul has touched your but you have not felt its presence
>>
yeah, too much last few weeks since roomate is dating dealer
>>
>>56268777
jk man, we WILL meet each other. The whole world is connected.
My soul is your soul too, good vibes man. peace
>>
>>56268854
my brother in a far off land. our souls have touched

I'm really high right now. I am so hungry but i'm still waiting like a bitch for my alpha roomate to get dressed so we can go together where he likes
>>
>>56268905
my brother. I do not feel your soul . Perhaps you did not feel my soul but still dssmiss it through sarcastic humor. please. accept my embrace
>>
>>56267868
Netherlands
Sometimes but my mother has been home a lot recently so I haven't really had an opportunity to do it in the last few months.
>>
>>56267952
H-hey norway-chan m-maybe we can uhh you know g-get blazed up s-sometime
>>
>>56269026
i have felt your soul, brother.
Let me give you mine.

My roomate is done, I will go where he wants t go, not where
>>
>>56269176
how much have you been smoking?
>>
>>56267868
Tried it just recently for the first time, but I don't get it. How much are you supposed to smoke it to get any effects and what kind of effects? Feels like I just spent money for having my respiratory system stinky
>>
>>56269341
I didn't feel anything either.
>>
everyone and their grandmother smokes weed in canada
>>
File: hippi hiiri.jpg (15 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
hippi hiiri.jpg
15 KB, 238x212
Most of the time
>>
>>56269341
>>56269369
they sold you tea or something
>>
Twice or so. Also drinked wild local weed concoctions - effect lasted for hours.
>>
A few times a month. Israelis love weed, you can smell it in public during the day even in many places in our cities. Sometimes people just smoke right outside the bar or restaurant they're in. I'd smoke more often but I'm pretty busy and it's pretty expensive. Used to be cheaper, more available, and more decriminalized too.
>>
File: 1455994518685.gif (262 KB, 228x228) Image search: [Google]
1455994518685.gif
262 KB, 228x228
U.S.A
I inject 4 cannabis 20 times a week. Its always purple and more dank than my OC memes. I has vivid hallucinations sometimes.
>>
>>56269527
No, everybody was high, but I had to pretend in order to not look strange.
>>
>>56270398
maybe everyone was pretending
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.