[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do liberals hate Trump so much? he's not even in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: thumblr.jpg (54 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
thumblr.jpg
54 KB, 640x480
Why do liberals hate Trump so much? he's not even in the liberal party
>>
Because liberals are stupid.

/thread
>>
brainwashed by MSM
>>
>>56266007
>>56266302
i'm a liberal tho and i don't hate trump i just think he is a retard (more harmless than hillary at least)
i don't hate guns either i just don't want idiots to have them (i want to have them tho they are fun)
i don't like immigrants and i don't want a fucking nanny state either

try again!
>>
>>56266007
because they are mosttly nice young people
>>
File: 1456889519202.jpg (77 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1456889519202.jpg
77 KB, 600x450
>>56266007
I think these people are actors hired by Trump to sway the Rebel vote back his way further, I think people completely underestimate the Donald and do not take him as seriously as they should
>>
Because the mainstream media, which they believe is constantly lying and making stuff up to create an agenda, told them that he's a bad person and should he stopped.
Yes, they're this stupid.
>>
>>56266460
You aren't "liberal" in USA
>>
>>56266007
He is a racist and so are his supporters
It is really scary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg0pO9VG1J8
>>
>>56266007
>mexican girls afraid to go back to mexico
>probably post on facebook in shitty, broken, spanish all the time
>talk about "muh culture"
>we wuz aztekkks
God I can't wait for the mass deportations or (better yet) concentration camps
>>
File: 1454099719543.jpg (87 KB, 662x800) Image search: [Google]
1454099719543.jpg
87 KB, 662x800
>>56266007
I can't stand him because he's obviously marketing himself towards an audience that is too stupid to realize that he thinks of them like a business client. Their benefit is not paramount, and lying is the game.
>>
>>56267244
I can't figure out if Trump has been hired to sabotage the Republican party of if he's actually trying to become president. It would certainly be in his character to accept a few million bucks from Clinton to drag the Republicans through the mud. But he's been at this for a while, and if he wanted to cash out (and take all his campaign funds with him) he's had ample opportunity to do so.
>>
>>56268712
Look at his flag again
>>
>>56268712
Wait, do modern Mexicans actually believe that they're related to aztecs?
>>
>>56268779
they won't shut the fuck up about it
They're as bad as the nigs going on and on about "ancient african civilizations"
>>
File: リベラル.jpg (73 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
リベラル.jpg
73 KB, 480x480
>>56266007
liberals are mental ill
>>
>>56268779
They are not? At least their bloodlust and dismembering urge remains.
>>
>>56268712
If they are afraid it's because they are illegals so I don't really care I hope Trump deports all of them.
>>
>>56268753
I think he is out to defeat the establishment that never took him seriously, he knows what he's doing, and he's backed both Republicans and Democratic candidates in the past, I think this is just an ego stroking and we won't know what he'd actually do until he's in office, for all we know if he gets elected he would just do the exact opposite he talks about and blame the policies not getting passed (banning Muslims, Wall) on the establishment
>>
>>56268779
The ones who live in the South do have some Aztec genes and I don't see nothing wrong with loving your culture but most of the time specially in the USA they overstate about it.
It's part of their society if don't have an interesting background you're no one I guess.
>>
>>56269254

How are you gonna deal with the influx of retarded as fuck Chicanos/wetbacks?
>>
>>56267244
A E S T H E T I C
>>56269198
Do tell, Japanon, what is written on the cover of that book and what is it even supposed to be about?
>>
>>56269531
When they come here usually for holidays or vacations they act more American and most of them barely speak Spanish so I don't think they will assimilate too well. I'm guessing they would go back but legally this time who knows.
>>
>>56269743
Liberal desu ga, nani ka?
>>
File: liberal_bba.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
liberal_bba.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
>>56269743
What if I am liberal?
This is what I'm fighting for.
>>
>>56269743
Our liberals are supporting to sexism and racial discrimination against Koreans in Japan, but they always distribute hate speech against other race and Japanese who have opposite opinion and point out their mistake.

Liberals are mental ill.
>>
>>56268605
i would be liberal in every country.
it's just you need to reign in your sjw cunts and stop them little tyrants from calling themselves liberals because it's a disgrace.
>>
>>56272534
The entire liberal party in the US has become an SJW whiny baby cluster fuck, there is no hope for it now.
>>
>>56266007
>Comparing him to Hitler just because he's German

Wow fucking racist Paki cunts.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.