[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are countries like Iran and North Korea considered "rogue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Apr_24--NK.jpg (1 MB, 2264x1377) Image search: [Google]
Apr_24--NK.jpg
1 MB, 2264x1377
Why are countries like Iran and North Korea considered "rogue nations" when they don't fucking do anything except throw around threats every so often, while Countries like the US and her allies ignore the UN security council all the fucking time and just invade countries almost at random are considered perfectly fine?

What makes a country a "rogue nation"? Is it Human Rights abuses? What about Saudi Arabia? China? They execute and labour camp more people than North Korea.
>>
>>56250694
>What makes a country a "rogue nation"?
Not being controlled by globalists and Banks.
>>
America was a mistake
>>
>>56250694
el PERuANO... hairstyle
>>
>Foul Eagle
>Largest war games on earth
>Simulate an invasion of North Korea in a pre-emptive strike
>A portion of it is based around the scenario of a small tactical strike too assassinate Kim Jong Un himself.
>Wonder why every Jan, Feb, March North Korea goes off the fucking rails
>Fly nuclear bombers up and down the border
>Media always makes light of North Korea taking Foul Eagle as a possible pre-emptive strike against their country with lines like "North Korea in their paranoia believes the exercizes could be a "preemptive strike" against the country"

The US is the king of propaganda. Act like an aggressive dick, only publicize the retaliation and then pretend you're the innocent one.

I will make a $10,000 bet we will see in 50 years time in declassifed documents that the US had this shit planned all the time too use North Korea as a excuse too move US influence directly into China's sphere.
>>
>>56250694
Rogue nations are whichever countries USA deems to be working against their interests. That's it.
>>
File: 8tjb7Ey7Hw-2.png (25 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
8tjb7Ey7Hw-2.png
25 KB, 300x250
>>56250694
NK is a maoist version of nazi germany
They have concentration camps like gulags where people starve to death and are tortured
they are ruled by a mad "king" who murdered his own uncle and ordered the death of a man by anti aircraft artillery
this mad man is pursuing nuclear weapons
not even ISIS beat this level of insanity
NK only exist because a war would cause the death of millions and other millions to become refugees
>>
>>56250980
>They have concentration camps like gulags where people starve to death and are tortured

So does China, So does Saudi Arabia.

>they are ruled by a mad "king" who murdered his own uncle

Of course he murdered his own Uncle, his Uncle was from the old military guard, Kim Jong Un is a civilian reformer, He's murdered lots of the old military guard (Songun faction) while pushing North Korea towards Chinese style reforms.

> ordered the death of a man by anti aircraft artillery

Western propaganda, never happened, he was shot.

>this mad man is pursuing nuclear weapons

Nuclear weapons allow North Korea too pull funding away from Songun towards civilian development.

>not even ISIS beat this level of insanity

IS are far more irrational and crazy.

>NK only exist because a war would cause the death of millions and other millions to become refugees

You could say the same for many countries.

North Korea is no more crazy than Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>56250974
this

>>56250980
maoism is such a shitty meme

almost a s shit as posadism
>>
>>56250694
I'd say more of the willingness to cooperate, and have open communication. North Korea and Iran don't really talk to any of the western powers, and they've never tried budging on anything.
>>
>>56251076
Well one difference is that you're actually allowed to leave Saudi Arabia
>>
>>56251140
Not for a lot of underclass. Saudi Arabia is one of the most class stratified countries on earth, there is literally a slave class that has no rights and are kept in line by a crazy secret police.
>>
>>56250694
I understand why NK is but I really don't why Iran is and Saudi Arabia is not.
>>
>>56251131
So talkative maniacs like Saudi Arabia or Qatar are nice guys?
>>
>>56251235
I didn't say that. All I said is that they weren't rouge states (which they aren't), and I explained why.
>>
>>56251235
Well obviously not. But "rogue nation" is ultimately a matter of politics and the political interests of the Western powers that be, and they're willing to play ball, so to speak
>>
If I was forced to choose where to live - in NK or Iran(or any other arabian country), I would say NK without any doubts.
>>
>>56253696
Iran has cute girls and good food though. Plus a lot of nice touristic place
>>
>>56253696
You are not a smart man
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.