[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there won't be a united ireland in your lifetime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: ireland-space.jpg (40 KB, 490x225) Image search: [Google]
ireland-space.jpg
40 KB, 490x225
>there won't be a united ireland in your lifetime

why even live family
>>
5% of your ancestors must be heartbroken
>>
>>56238961
I swear that Irish-Americans are worst with their heritage than us. Seriously.
>>
Fuck them and fuck you
>>
And you care because...
>>
File: freederry.png (33 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
freederry.png
33 KB, 633x758
>You will never get to push br*tish soldiers out of ireland
>>
>>56239213
50% Irish and or british
50%Norwegian fish person.
>>
>>56239452

Don't you know where your parents are from?
>>
>>56239452
50% irish represent

closest thing you will get to full irish in america
>>
>>56239450
well northern ireland is a shithole anyway so...
>>
there probably will

(btw i am invincible) :)
>>
>>56239546
I'm 100% Irish. Grandparents from Limerick and Kerry
>>
>>56239537
Oregon, and new york
My grandma and grandpa are from Norway, some times my mom like to lie and say Italy, because she cooks Italian food really well
On my dads side my grandpa is from Ireland and my grandma is from Essex
>>
MUHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HERRRRIIIIIITAGEEEEE
>>
>>56239616
Well,your American now,so stay that way.
>>
>>56239616
Where in limerick?
>>
Untied under the Queen :)
>>
Brits don't want it to go because muh empire and Ireland doesn't want it because it's a huge money sink.
>>
>>56240150
Lol I dont want that shit hole at all.
I went there once and it was so bad I dont think i'll ever return again.
>>
>>56240013

So how does that make you 50% Irish? I can trace one side of family back to Cork and the other half are some sort of porridge bothering cunts from Scotland. Same goes for most of my friends but neither I nor any of them claim to be anything but English.
>>
>>56239616
no, you're american
>>
>>56240150
I don't want it because it is filled with unionists/loyalists.
>>
>>56240295
so its like the canada of ireland
>>
>>56238961
I did the DNA swab thing and I'm 80% Scottish with no neanderthal. The rest was a path going up from Italy from eastern Russia to Scandinavia and finally to the British isles. You can see the Roman rape/slave trail in my DNA.
>>
>>56240039
You just don't want to admit you are a bloody french git.
>>
>>56240320
I guess it is a hat country but it's much more hellish and violent than Canada.
It's a burden on Britain and Ireland desu.
>>
>>56240203
Ireland is basically the same thing as the UK, but it is not inside the border of the UK.
>>
>>56240341
>my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great.....
>>
>>56240445
I identify as an American. We've been here since before the Civil War. I'm just stating the results of my DNA test.
>>
>>56240501
What I dont get is this over infatuation with Americans and there genes and heritage.
Maybe theres something us in Europe just dont get,care to tell us what it is?
And dont tell me its bullshit because I know well and true it isnt after many,many first hand accounts of muh heritage.
>>
>>56240584
>there
their
My heritage means a lot to me and i am Irish as far as I can go
>>
>>56240584
You don't care because you live and grew up in a place with a clear cultural identity. America is younger and what makes an American an American is more vague so some look back to their ancestry for a sense of identity. (It's kind of stupid I suppose but I was simply posting the results of a genetic test which I thought was fascinating and relevant to the thread.)
>>
File: snibeti snabs.png (34 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
snibeti snabs.png
34 KB, 666x666
>>56240681
Ah so it'll be.
Ever think sometimes when people do the whole genetic testing thing they take it totally for granted?
Like we go on about the whole "Plastic Paddy" thing,thats kind of what I mean.
>>
File: hahaha.gif (175 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.gif
175 KB, 500x375
>>56239616
>>56239616
>I'm 100% Irish. Grandparents from Limerick and Kerry
>Grandparents from Limerick and Kerry
>Limerick and Kerry
>>
>>56240150
Main UK wants it gone because of huge money sink, we don't want it because of huge money sink.
Only people who care about Northern Ireland are Northern Irish.
>>
>>56240963
>His grandparents are from a funny poem

kek
>>
>>56240865
I'm sorry but I've read your post multiple times and it's just not sinking in for some reason. Can you rephrase it or something?
I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. Kek
>>
>>56241093
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omtfe7lb-gE
>>
>>56241274
>1 minute through
>didn't get a single word
Were they speaking Irish?
>>
>>56241274
Haha
>>
>>56241546
no its english
>>
Why don't Ireland and the UK form one country? The United Kingdom of England Scotland and Ireland or some shit.
>>
>>56241801
Why would we? Even putting aside historical animosity we fair better as an independent country than a British peripheral region.
>>
>>56239303
I see way more argentinians talking about their Italian and Mediterranean ancestry actually, other than St.Patrick's day I wouldnt realize Irish muh heritage fags existed, especially on /int/. It seems to be more of a meme europeans have about Americans
>>
>>56240374
If united our GDP per capita would go up a bit and yours would go down a fair bit
>>
>>56239616
reminder that you can get irish citizenship and they'll be forced to accept you as one of their own
>>
>>56242337

I don't know why more of them don't do it. They clearly love the place.
>>
>>56242452
because they couldn't be fucked, think of how many Americans don't even have passports
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.