[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>W-why do you hate us ? http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
>W-why do you hate us ?

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/experts-integrated-muslims-help-prevent-terror-attacks-in-the-us/
>>
File: bosniaks.jpg (102 KB, 817x960) Image search: [Google]
bosniaks.jpg
102 KB, 817x960
>muslims
>integrate
>>
>>56235244
It is by no means on the shoulders of the government to integrate it's immigrants.
>>
>>56235244
I laugh when muslims die
>>
>>56235286
>/int/
>Looking past its prejudices

How silly of me

>>56235299
It is if you want to avoid terrorism and improve general quality of life.
>>
File: shariah.jpg (16 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
shariah.jpg
16 KB, 276x183
>>56235393
yes, how could we not see that all they want is progress

Go back to Marseille, Mohammed.
>>
>>56235299
Well if a government doesn't at least make an effort then that government really has no one to blame but itself when its immigrants act like fuckers and have no loyalty to the country or its people.
>>
>>56235393
the integration of phenotypically and culturally different people is objectively impossible
>>
>>56235525
Really? The entire new world disagrees with you.
>>
>>56235525
Where'd you get an idea liket that? That's objectively not true.
>>
>>56235628
>triggered Nigger
>>
File: Photographe-Marseille.jpg (2 MB, 2356x1571) Image search: [Google]
Photographe-Marseille.jpg
2 MB, 2356x1571
>>56235435
Because an argentinian poster knows the drill much better than me :^)

I bet my savings you're taking your news from /pol/
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 500x667
>>56235525
>
>>
>>56235525
>What is corsica
>What is brittany
>What is history

Besides, it is a fact that many productive members of society in France are already muslims

Oh no, the takeover has begun
>>
>>56235679
>/pol/

Not really, It's just worrysome when we are whiter than France. At least immigration worked for us, see you in 2050, République Islamique Française.
>>
>>56235746
>Corsica
>kill all Arabs rally
Soon in your town too, Ahmed :^)
>>
>integrated muslim

no such thing exist

there has recently been a danish documentary where some undercover muslims go inside different mosques in Denmark, and even the mosque that's supposed to be the most secular one is advising people from the sharia-law even though it conflicts with danish laws.

Funny thing was they interviewed the leaders and spokespersons before doing the undercover recordings and they were all saying ''We are danes, we preach danish culture and are a part of the danish society'', but the recordings show the imams talking about ''islam taking over europe'', how you should beat your children and that you shouldn't go to the police if the husband abuses his wife.
>>
>>56235746
Bilel, son ...
>>
File: crawling-in-my-spongeholes.jpg (60 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
crawling-in-my-spongeholes.jpg
60 KB, 706x706
>>56235959
>daily reminder that they can get a European country's citizenship easier than a skilled ''''''''sudaca'''''''. You brought it on yourselves, guys. At least we could assimilate.
>>
>>56236131
Who are you quoting
>>
>>56235880
Why does everyone here assumes that everyone who disagree with them is a muslim ? It staggers the mind. Even less than 5% of the new National Front will agree with what is posted here.

>>56235824
So, Argentina is now 85+% white ? Good to know. And there is little to no reason to think the white "race" will go extinct, or that they are inherently superior. Races are a fairly tale.

>>56235959
>Sharia law
It's a stupid meme. Besides, all radical imans have been banned from France after 13 november.
>>
>>56236175
oh, I fucked up the greentext,
>daily reminder that they can get a European country's citizenship easier than a skilled ''''''''sudaca'''''''.
You brought it on yourselves, guys. At least we could assimilate.
>>
I always felt like if you're a good student, a native speaker of basically any Muslim-country language (rare ones might be even more in demand) and not a durka you basically have an easy FBI/CIA paycheck guaranteed if you want it
>>
>>56236259
And yet, refusing reality, thousand of muslims are in France, speak french, and respect french laws. They are even become soldiers FFS
>>
>>56236351
I wasn't referring to France, I was referring to >>56235959
>''We are danes, we preach danish culture and are a part of the danish society''
>the recordings show the imams talking about ''islam taking over europe'', how you should beat your children and that you shouldn't go to the police if the husband abuses his wife.
>>
>>56235393
>expecting exact opposite to integrate
>prejudice
>>
>>56236424
We had the same problem in France. All radical imams have been expelled, and new ones need to be taught french laws and laïcité

Why is it so hard to accept the simple fact that we can live happy together, if we set aside our stupid hate ?
>inb4 bilel
>>
>>56236530
They would be the exact opposites if they didn't speak french. Most of them do.

As for new refugees, there has been many associations to teach them French language in France. Most of them succeed.
>>
File: 1457675776725.webm (884 KB, 610x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457675776725.webm
884 KB, 610x1080
>>56235642
the brain reacts to race
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/04/100426113108.htm
>"Previous research shows people are less likely to feel connected to people outside their own ethnic groups, and we wanted to know why," says Gutsell. "What we found is that there is a basic difference in the way peoples' brains react to those from other ethnic backgrounds. Observing someone of a different race produced significantly less motor-cortex activity than observing a person of one's own race. In other words, people were less likely to mentally simulate the actions of other-race than same-race people"
which leads to
http://msutoday.msu.edu/news/2013/study-asks-is-a-better-world-possible/
>For years, policymakers have attempted to create communities where a diverse group of residents not only live close to one other but also interact freely – in other words, neighborhoods that are both integrated and socially cohesive.
>“It’s not that local leaders and policymakers aren’t trying hard enough,” Neal said. “Rather, we now think it’s because the goals of integration and cohesion are just not compatible with each other.”
and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities

You see, integration is a two-way street. The water may be all smiles, but the oil will never EVER treat it like one of their own, consciously or unconsciously. You can pay taxes, follow the laws, and learn the language, but in the end you're still undermining the social fabric and stability.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX_5J76h7N8
>>
>>56236724
Of course it does, race is a social construct. On the biological level, it's next to nothing.

And again, thousand of poles, muslims, italians and asian people proves your theory wrong at least on the empirical level.
>>
File: skinerrino.png (172 KB, 367x319) Image search: [Google]
skinerrino.png
172 KB, 367x319
>>56236820
>race is a social construct
I'm so done, I can't even tell if it's b8 or not
>>
>>56236820
>poles and italians
>comparable to Muslims
You are not even human
>>
>>56236921
It is. Read more books.

And not Mein Kampf if possible.
>>
>>56236944
Nice dubs

They were treated the same way as we treat muslims today, bro
>>
>>56236964
Race isn't a fucking social construct. It's genetics. Now are you going to say that genders are a social construct too?
>>
>>56237030
No, gender is written in chromosomes

Race is not
You may have more in common with an Arab that with another white

It IS genetics
>>
>>56237030
And if you needed refs :

http://www.livescience.com/53613-race-is-social-construct-not-scientific.html
>>
File: enough.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
>>56237120
I give up. Have a good night, France-bro.
>>
>>56237023
>we
Nobody believes you Abdi
And fuck off only humans can admire the truth of my dubs
>>
>>56237319
You have no sources.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Polish_sentiment#United_Kingdom

And as race being a social construct :

http://www.livescience.com/53613-race-is-social-construct-not-scientific.html
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.