[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>American host family is always complaining about groceries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1457578185048.png (422 KB, 384x551) Image search: [Google]
1457578185048.png
422 KB, 384x551
>American host family is always complaining about groceries being epxensive and being tight on money
>recommend maybe not to buy so much brand name snacks and expensive sugary cereals, instead buy muesli and yogurt, eat fruit instead of process sugars
>they get mad at me

WTF I was trying to help
>>
>>56234331
>brand name snacks
It always gets me when people who complain about money buy brand name shit.
>>
>>56234331

Never help americanos
>>
>>56234435
that's what i'm not understanding. I went to the market with them and I saw cereals just like the ones they buying for cheaper

also, they waste a lot of food. and plastic. Why so much plastic?
>>
>host family

MODS

That aside, what do Americans think of exchange students, both in Uni and HS?
>>
>>56234545
they like you and ask lots of questions
>>
that stuff is more expensive
>>
>>56234627
same price maybe but healthier? I admit I was trying to make them buy better food but also save money
>>
File: 2211.gif (135 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
2211.gif
135 KB, 750x750
>>56234331
>what is rice

i only eat rice and spend like 30euros on food for whole month
>>
>>56234331
I don't get why people buy brand name shit either pal
Some people are just brainwashed by commercials.
>>
Just fucking buy Weetabix. They're cheap and fairly healthy. I went through college entirely on Weetabix.
>>
>>56234545

They smell like BO constantly and don't believe in bathing
>>
>>56236471
Weetabix is GOAT. I eat 4-6 biscuits in the morning, another 4-6 in the evening, depending on how hungry I am. Mix it up with porridge/oats for those days you're not fucked eating weetabix.

Eat like a champion.
>>
>>56234331
Your host family complains because they've been told you would pay for them.

The exchange programs' host recruiters are full of shit like that, because they get payed by the amount of students placed, and whatever happens next is not their responsibility.
>>
>>56236471
>>56236806
Another weetabix eating Irishman here.
Don't eat them as often as i used to but still 2-3 times a week.
>>
>>56236471
West Britain is right, buy Weetabix. Give us shekels.
>>
>>56234545
they need to learn to wear deodorant
why do european exchange students always stink?
>>
>>56234331
i want to impregnate renge so bad
>>
>>56237564
This. Host programs a shit tbqh
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.