[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Country 2. How much would you expect that it costs to study
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: uni.png (1 MB, 875x604) Image search: [Google]
uni.png
1 MB, 875x604
1. Country
2. How much would you expect that it costs to study for a bachelors + masters degree in your country, including living expenses.

In Finland universities are free and you get 500€/month, in other words welfare money covers rent. Including food and everything else I will need for the next years i expect my education to cost me 15k euros (3+2 years) which i will cover with a loan.
>>
>>56206808
bump ;_;
>>
>he fell for the uni meme
>>
I'm only 25 and already have $25000 of debnts because I went to university :^)
>>
>>56206808
>2. How much would you expect that it costs to study for a bachelors + masters degree in your country, including living expenses.

The Swedish National Union of Students estimate that total expenses while studying are at a minimum $1200 per month, including everything. That's $72000 in total over five years (Master's degree), at least. You will get at least $17300 from the state for free to cover these expenses. You may also get up to $9000 in total to help cover rent, from the state. This figure depends on your specific situation, however (your rent, where you live, if you live alone, how old you are, etc). But let's use this figure for the sake of simplicity. This is all free money we're talking, so far. Let's summarize.

$72000
= $45700

So this is the minimum. Most students would work on the side and/or get a very low interest loan from the state to cover these costs. Many students would get the loan even if they don't need it, and just invest that money somehow, because of the very favourable terms of the loan (0.6 percent interest).
>>
>>56206808
>1. Country
usagi
>2. How much would you expect that it costs to study for a bachelors + masters degree in your country, including living expenses.
cheap or free
>>
>>56206808
>In Finland universities are free
Could you stop with this meme. OUR UNIVERSITIES AREN'T FREE. They cost about 3 billion eurodoos annually.
>>
>>56209426
Free technically, payed for in taxation.
>>
File: wht.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
wht.png
11 KB, 211x246
>>56206808
> Implying you give a shit about how it works in other countries
> Implying you just dont want to "brag" about your welfare bucks

"How does xxx work in your country?"
"IN FINLAND IT WORKS LIKE DIS. IN FINLAND WE HAVE DIS. IN FINLAND WE GO SAUNA AND THEN MÄMMI. IN FINLAND WE FUCK SWEDE FAGGOT AND RUSSIAN KROKODIL JUNKIE IN ANUS BUT WE NOT FAGGOT, IN FINLAND :D"
>>
>>56209426
Money invested in university is well invested money. Compared to giving welfare bucks for Jonnes to buy energy drinks and WoW game time with.
>>
>>56209426
free of charge you dumb autistic fuck
now go kill yourself
>>
>>56211848

They just send the bill to the state. The bill always comes at the end though.
>>
>>56207907
Same, good friend.
>>
>>56206808
>How much would you expect that it costs to study for a bachelors + masters degree in your country

Impossible to say, varies greatly between different Unis.
>>
>>56206808
1. Flag
Theoretically: Estimates are that 1 year of studying cost (an average) €12.000 per student. So that would be around 60k for a Master degree, which is covered largely by the taxpayer.

In reality: I finished my Master's degree debt free. With a student job in the summer I even graduated with 5k of savings + I travelled a lot, had a girlfriend, partied fairly, did an exchange semester so had enough costs to deal with on the side but still managed.
>>
>>56210460
>IN FINLAND WE FUCK SWEDE
I wouldn't mind fucking you :3
>>
>>56212873
Du är en finsk bög
>>
1800 euros a year

Excluding books and living expenses. Including free public transportation.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.