[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it common in your country to plan the assassination of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: not so happy merchant.png (336 KB, 842x530) Image search: [Google]
not so happy merchant.png
336 KB, 842x530
Is it common in your country to plan the assassination of the president?
>>
>>56203950
America is truly a land of equal oppurtunity. From the lowliest of beggars to the president - everyone can get shot.
>>
>>56203950

Hope they have fun with the FBI.
>>
>>56203950
Relatively yeah
>>
>>56204145
>fbi
secret service
>>
>>56203950
OP is communist. Reported to your government. Have fun in hell pinko.
>>
File: chairos.jpg (36 KB, 549x315) Image search: [Google]
chairos.jpg
36 KB, 549x315
More common than you can possibly imagine
>>
>>56204212
there is ZERO pain in my heart, dude
>>
>>56205350
Of course, because chinks don't have feelings.
>>
>>56203950
no, but it's normal to dream about making a dirty donkey rape the ex president to death after having forced her to watch the same fate upon her sons and grandsons, everything over he dead husband's grave
>>
how can people so stupid to post this shit on twitter. its like these people cant imagine consequences for their actions more than 20 minutes ahead of time
>>
>>56205958
Well if he is doing drugs maybe his sense of consequences is a bit impaired.
>>
>>56205350
Well you'd better learn to disguise it or people won't trust you in the long run.
>>
File: kek.jpg (50 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
50 KB, 600x400
>Trump wants to legalize CIA torture methods
>all these hippies who proclaim they want to kill him
>mfw they waterboarded, their nails taken off and being subjected to rectal feeding
>>
>>56204748

Very much this. I won't lie, we have no shortage of spoiled idiots thinking they know how everything should work or playing armchair activist
>>
>>56205958

How often does that guy look like he deals with consequences from his actions? Pretty sure he gets sheltered.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.