[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Anon... I don't get it. So all you do all day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: bored qt.jpg (63 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
bored qt.jpg
63 KB, 456x810
>"Anon... I don't get it. So all you do all day is post on an imageboard, specifically a board about other countries? And you find this fun? I'm done with you, I'm going to Chad, at least he has hobbies and is interesting. Good bye!"

How do you respond int?
>>
rang rang
cao ni ma
>>
>chinks
>going to Chads
why do you think everyone here has yellow fever (me included)
>>
who are you?
>>
>>56203575
>I'm sorry I don't speak that dialect. What the fuck are you saying? You know I've lived in New York for 20 years right? I speak perfect English.
>>
>>56203603
Mandarin and Cantonese aren't distinguishable in writing. Nice try, bitch
>>
I also post on a board about autism and depression
>>
Chad doesn't have any legitimate hobbies and he is not interesting.
>>
>>56203557
Ching chong wing wong
Do you get the message filthy chink?
>>
>>56203557
We were never going out Sally Chang, I told you I don't date Asians.

But thank god you're over me finally, my white gf was getting really jealous.
>>
File: 1454789949998.jpg (42 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1454789949998.jpg
42 KB, 350x350
>>56203575
>>56203877
why does this fucking shit crack me up every time
>>
>>56203557
Shitposting is an activity that requires a highly advanced brain, you probably wouldn't understand. Anyway, want to see my MLP toy collection?
>>
>>56203813
They are if you're writing pinyin you tard.
>>
>>56203813
They are if you're writing pinyin you tard.>>56203877
>>
>>56203557
Are you a White Asian or a chink?
>>
Well
>>
>>56203557
Wtf, you don't say something like that, no matter how drunk you are. You make some shit up about yourself and have a nice conversation.
>>
>>56203557

who the fuck are you?
>>
Um what the fuck, everyday I go to university and study and have more hobbies than I can manage or afford...

Okay off you go then you stupid bitch I don't care I will fuck someone else.
>>
>>56203557
If you're not interested in other cultures, why are you going to Africa?
>>
>>56203557
that's fine, everyone's happier if i'm alone
>>
File: ISHYDDT Sheev.jpg (131 KB, 485x458) Image search: [Google]
ISHYDDT Sheev.jpg
131 KB, 485x458
>>56203557
>Implying I'm interested in a weird looking chink
>Implying Chad will be interested in a weird looking chink
>>
>>56203557
I have hobbies! Watching anime and playing video games!
>>
fuck off, you don't look like my animes
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.