[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Work mates' kid is learning Chinese in kindergarten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 90000% mad.png (315 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
90000% mad.png
315 KB, 500x738
>Work mates' kid is learning Chinese in kindergarten

I'm done, just fuck my shit up Poland, I know you have been waiting
>>
Are you actually mad that your backwards monolingual country is trying to teach its children a useful language?
>>
>>56203264
Yes
>>
>>56202424
At least it's not Arabic, think of it that way.
>>
>>56203264
t. cuck

>>56202424
I know your pain. Our children are forced to learn Spanish which is the third most disgusting language, behind Polish and Arabic.
>>
>>56202424
>your country stops having babies
>nearby(based on transportation tech) country has a whole shitload of babies
How exactly do you think history works?
>>
>>56202424
Ehhh, better than learning some useless European language. On top of that, it gives you the foundation to learn other asian languages. Not to mention the learning habit and discipline you need to actually learn these hard as all fuck asian languages will without a doubt inadvertently help you in other subjects.
>>
I am not sure how much sense it would make to teach a kid in Aus German or French. Chinese is at least somewhat local and might start becoming more relevant soon. Kinda like Spanish in the US which is gonna be the biggest SP speaking country in not too distant of a future.
>>
>>56204489
Anon, studying a foreign language is not cuckoldry.
>>
File: 1434222762457.jpg (6 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
1434222762457.jpg
6 KB, 240x200
>>56204489
>learning another language is cuck
>being this much of a filthy monolingual pleb
>>
File: 1391035316043.jpg (30 KB, 302x274) Image search: [Google]
1391035316043.jpg
30 KB, 302x274
>Actually getting mad that your child is learning a valuable and marketable skill early in life when it's easiest to pick up

My fucking face you retards will never cease to provide laughs
>>
>>56204579
>>56204828

You and I both know that the Chinese do business in English
>>
>>56205676
If you think speaking Chinese isn't a valuable skill in international business you are a delusional monolingual.

>If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart
>>
Why even be mad about this. It's both useful for business and also a good mental challenge
>>
>>56202424

Does this have something to do with the shitloads of asian immigrants over there?
>>
>>56202424
That's good. It is easiest to learn a new language when young. My toddler cousin is learning Cantonese, Putonghua, English and Japanese in kindergarten. He's not fluent in Japanese yet though.
>>
>>56205676
Yes, but they talk to each other in chink.
>>
>>56204489
What shitty school district did you go to? I had a choice of multiple languages to take in high school.
>>
>>56205986
bingo
>>
>>56202424
but Chinese is useful, so why not?
>>
>>56202424
japanese is way better
at least you can consume the media produced
>>
Cheer up, at least isn't Arabic

t work mate kid sung in Arabic during Christmas recital
>>
>>56202424
It is very unfortunate my friend.
>>
>>56202424
MANDARIN'D
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.