[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America would literally be perfect if it weren't for niggers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: 1457567369746.png (358 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1457567369746.png
358 KB, 900x900
America would literally be perfect if it weren't for niggers and white trash. Imagine an America where everyone is educated, well spoken and upper-middle class

Discuss
>>
>anime

Reported
>>
>>56197536
>announcing a report
JANNY
>>
>>56197445
none of them would work on the fields picking up your tomatoes
>>
File: 1451637237926.jpg (1 MB, 1762x1992) Image search: [Google]
1451637237926.jpg
1 MB, 1762x1992
>>56197445
but I live in a place that is mostly white and well educated
even have free healthcare
>>
but it'd be so fucking boring
>>
>>56197445
>America would literally be perfect if it weren't for niggers and white trash
>America would be perfect without 95% of its population
Ok dude.
>>
>>56197757
You're an idiot if you believe this
>>
>>56197536
nothing wrong with patriotic American anime
>>
>>56197445
What's this I'm reading? Another communist wishing everybody could be perfectly equal to fulfill his un-American wet dream?

Here's a tip for you, kid. Communism will never do that because it makes everything uniformly worse for everyone, not better. There is no better way to maximize overall numbers of educated, well-spoken, and upper-middle-class people than the individual and group competitions that capitalism provides. No other system can produce that much.
>>
>>56197445
>weeaboo

>>56197757
fuck off Muhammad. Blacks are only like ~17% of our population last I looked, and white trash are a small minority of whites
>>
>>56197805
they are 12.5%
>>
>>56197789
jesus christ shut the fuck up

>be /pol/
>complain about niggers
>imagine an America where niggers and lower class criminals and shitbags don't exist
>hurr durr communism
>>
>>56197789
>There is no better way to maximize overall numbers of educated, well-spoken, and upper-middle-class people than the individual and group competitions that capitalism provides.
no one with a brain denies that
but what if the human garbage moved out to Mexico and Canada? and the very few jobs they were doing would become automated?
>>
>>56197789
no one brought up communism in the first place moron
>>
>>56197445
So there wouldn't be a country then? If *everyone* were upper middle class it would mean basically certain sectors of the economy would cease to exist. You are so fucking retarded. I bet you're a 19 year old daddy's boy college freshman Trumpbot with no clue about anything. Choke on a dick dipshit.
>>
Without niggers, there's no culture. No pop culture, no rock, no sexy women, nothing. Everyone would still look like howdy doody.
Without white trash (yourself included), who is going to make the rich rich?

You're both necessary for your own reasons.
>>
>only upper middle class people
>service industry fails to exist by definition
>>
>>56198021
piss off
>>
>>56198021
i'd rather have leave it to beaver than the wire any day of the week
>>
>>56197995
>>56198070
Where did all of you fucking English teachers come from
>>
>>56198173
Way off topic here, man, but The Wire was brilliant even if it wasn't executed very well. It was the original game of thrones in the most unlikely of settings. But you prefer Leave It To Jesusfreak? Alright then.
>>
>>56198272
i meant as a metaphor for american society, not the shows themselves you dunsky
>>
>>56198237
There's nothing wrong with their English, nor is there anything wrong with their understanding of societal structures. You, on the other hand, have much to learn.
>>
>>56198325
Well we live in neither so count your blessings.
>>
>>56197995
>>56198070
I don't see certain sections ceasing to exist or the service industry failing even if every single American could afford home, high education and basic living expenses. It would simply mean what most civilized countries have been doing for the past 70 years.
>>
>>56198429
Who will clean the toilets? Who will flip the burgers? Who will perform city sanitation and tidy your lawns? Who is going to slave away in factories and so forth? People with diplomas?
>>
>>56198558
Yes. Worker's unions are actually insane powerful in the civilized world. It's a mythical place where flipping burgers, cleaning other people's trash or driving a bus is nothing to be ashamed of. You can pay for living AND have time/money to do other things.

Also did you consider if noone wants to flip burgers then maybe the whole concept of fast food could just die? People can make their own food and tidy their own lawns.
>>
>>56197445
>My country would be perfect if everyone were an educated upper-middle class
You don't fucking say.
>>
File: 1457302696812.jpg (33 KB, 564x697) Image search: [Google]
1457302696812.jpg
33 KB, 564x697
>>56197445
Turkey would literally be perfect if it weren't for kurds and islamics. Imagine a Turkey where everyone is educated, well spoken and upper-middle class
Discuss
>>
soon it will 100% hispanic don't worry
>>
>>56198968
>so then you close down close entire markets and economies
Leave it to a world power like Finland to lecture on how to maintain an excited economy.
>>
File: firebox.jpg (27 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
firebox.jpg
27 KB, 650x366
>imagine how cool my country would be if it wasn't shit you guys
ok
>>
Everyone can't be upper middle class.

Middle class implies there is a class above and below it, you dumbshit communist.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.