[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf I hate Arabs now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 911.jpg (456 KB, 717x824) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
456 KB, 717x824
Wtf I hate Arabs now
>>
Self hating piece of shit
>>
But Arabs are great
>>
>>56189736
WTF jews
>>
>>56189736
they did that??

wtf I love arabs now
>>
I love the arabs. These people deserve our help, not our bombs
>>
>>56189878
t. Armando Mohammad
>>
What do Arabs have to do with a group of terrorists led by an Egyptian?
>>
wtf i have bush now
>>
>>56189736
Wtf UK. How could you make such a judgmental post?? I hate England now.
>>
It was an inside job
Kikes knocked down the towers
>>
>>56189736
Bismillah! great warriors, servants of the true god Allah, died that day. May Allah grant them peace. ALLAHU AKBAR!
>>
>>56189991
Egyptians are Arabs
>>
>>56190280

>muh heritage
>>
wtf I hate sex now
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (73 KB, 916x544) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
73 KB, 916x544
quran muhammad takbir jihadi allahu akbar hummus habibi
>>
>>56189736
WTF I love Jews now!
>>
>>56189736
9/11 was perhaps the most important cinematic event in modern American film. 9/11 popularized the apocalyptic terrorist attack sub-genre, revolutionized cable television news coverage, and fused politics with entertainment at an unprecedented degree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpwF6fbLFw4

The 21st century's use of the shaky cam to imply visceral and immediate proximity to a narrative's action is closely linked to the innumerable handheld videos that were played ad nauseum in the days after the attack, showing the audience itself screaming in horror as planes crashed into international landmarks.

What many people ignore about 9/11 is that it was incredibly exciting. I would say that it was the pinnacle of entertainment: wall-to-wall news coverage, emotional terror, a monstrous and bizarre enemy lurking in our very midst, questions about national character and unity, and political chaos. It was the Star Wars of our generation.

Terrorism is ultimately an act of entertainment, making it in a way, art.
>>
>>56191408
Woody Allen is a fucking JEW
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.