[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only person who likes developing countries and regions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: 4826862611_44d7312e80_b.jpg (399 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
4826862611_44d7312e80_b.jpg
399 KB, 1024x685
Am I the only person who likes developing countries and regions? I think they show reality at it's core. Human cultures too concerned with survival to organise themselves as well as the disease, corruption and somewhat anarchy that comes with it. To me these places are human nature at it's finest and western countries are the equivalent of a Picasso painting. They're beautiful, they're neat and tidy, but they're not the "norm" because most people would paint like a child, not Picasso.
>>
Yeah, i agree.
>>
>>56188539
Then go live there you fucking ching. Literally nothing stops you.
>>
>>56188539
beautifully written anon. I agree
>>
Fuck off.
I have this friend who spent half a year in Africa and now thinks he's SEEN THE WORLD AS IT REALLY IS, won't stop talking about it and keeps mentioning it every second.
>I took the bus to xy yesterday "YEAH MAN I..I RODE A BUS IN AFRICA AND BELIEVE ME..."
>rode over a pothole yesterday "OOH H-HEY WHEN I WAS IN AFRICA THE STREETS WEREN'T EVEN PAVED"
>eating peppers "MAN WHEN I WAS IN AFRICA I ATE PEPPERS"
>muh le African people are still living life out on the streets
>muh le people are so open and friendly
>muh le life experience
He romanticizes shitholes no person should ever be unlucky enough to live in as places where people are still unspoiled by the fucked mentality of our society and dreams of just going there and HELP.
Pretty racist actually. He only likes the places because they're shit, which he can only say because he's a rich WHITE person.

Anyway, nuke shitholes.
>>
>>56190602
It reminds me of people paying to live like a haitian for one night in Haiti. It's a bit insulting for them.
>>
File: Efrim-Menuck.jpg (276 KB, 1499x1000) Image search: [Google]
Efrim-Menuck.jpg
276 KB, 1499x1000
>>56188539
agreed, very well said efrim
>>
>>56188539
Your barely-hidden sentiment of superiority is misplaced.

I like them because they are human being like us, have a colourful and rich history. Yes, they can be a bit rustic, but I bet your description would have severely offended them.
>>
>>56190602
I agree with what you say except the last part.

Unless if by nuking shitholes you meant helping them to get out poverty.
>>
>>56188539
t sheltered child
>>
To be honest, I lived in Europe, USA and in Brazil

and I quite like life here, it's more exciting and fun. I just wish it was safe to walk the streets at night.
>>
File: 1450554195462.png (2 MB, 1000x967) Image search: [Google]
1450554195462.png
2 MB, 1000x967
>>56191242
>at night
>>
>>56190602

Pic is China Hans, not fucking Africa. Either way, most of the world lives like this. Some people enjoy the "high life" while others prefer the less organised way of life because it is humanity at it's core.
>>
>>56191416
So?
You never specifically mentioned China.
I'd move to China, they have hot chicks.

But fuck blacks.
>>
>>56188539
You talk about them like they're an ant farm to be studied through glass but you're trying to sound like some edgy liberal art student looking for magic where there is none.

Shitty people live in those shitty places and they don't make a reasonable effort to improve. They just accept poor living conditions and it's pathetic. The only aspect of humanity you can pull from these situations is how most people are just dumb "status quo" faggots who, despite living in literal crime infested filth will do nothing to improve their world for future generations. That's a horrible thing to want to look at unless you're some kind of jaded hopeless sadist.
>>
>>56191552
>Shitty people live in those shitty places and they don't make a reasonable effort to improve. They just accept poor living conditions and it's pathetic.

Man at times I wish those /int/ conversations were happening in person.
>>
Who wouldn't want to live there?
Just soak up those raw impressions of REAL life.
The sounds, the smell, the poverty, the disease, the inhumane living conditions. This is the core of humanity.
This is what living is really all about. Living in the gutter is the only way mankind should ever live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12R37rQ-zSY
>>
>>56191552

It's all about perspective. I'm talking about living with just the very basics. Primitive culture. Not this manmade life that has sprung up and taken us away from our natural roots. It reminds me of the concept of homelessness. You're looked down upon if you lose your home and end up begging on the street, but if you're a backpacker travelling the world and living out of a pop-up tent it's perfectly fine even though both people are clearly homeless. I am not talking about developing countries as in the fucking slums, I'm talking about communities and countries where the necessities of mankind are top priority, not the luxuries of mankind.
>>
>>56191705

> that annoying music

Wtf is this, the longest call to prayer ever?
>>
>>56192045
>but if you're a backpacker travelling the world and living out of a pop-up tent
then you're an 18 year old fresh out of school piece of shit going on an >EPIC ADVENTUUUURE
>>
File: kevin-the-teenager.jpg (47 KB, 448x300) Image search: [Google]
kevin-the-teenager.jpg
47 KB, 448x300
yeah i agree western countries are super lame

and fuck parents
>>
>>56192045
>I'm talking about living with just the very basics
The entire point of going to third world shitholes is to be rich and get smashed on brown pussy you stupid nigger. No one there will like you without money; they shit on the homeless far more than we ever do.
>>
>>56192045
Go live in one of these shit holes and stay there. Backpacking doesn't count. These people can't leave and getting the "real human experience" would mean staying there and suffering with them, not visiting as a tourist and getting your hand held for the duration of your trip.

You're just an idealistic kid who needs to grow up or write a pretentious blog on how enlightened you think you are.
>>
>>56192333

Cleary you didn't read the part about me not talking about slums. Africa is the second largest continent by population, do you really think every single one of them lives in shitty conditions? They wouldn't have such a massive population if they couldn't sustain it. Stop watching dumbed down American media and take a trip shitposter.
>>
>>56192449

See >>56193052
>>
File: tibb.jpg (4 KB, 95x98) Image search: [Google]
tibb.jpg
4 KB, 95x98
>>56193052
>They wouldn't have such a massive population if they couldn't sustain it
>>
>>56193052
Look, stupid, consider why you hate everyone around you, and then consider why anyone would like you. You're not going to get a hall pass to friends just for being white among non-whites.
>>
>>56188539
I don't like developing countries and regions because they portrait this or that, it's the economic opportunities that hide in them. All sorts of political and socioeconomic paths they can take to reach a certain "destination". I also collect and read on various data including them, internal politics, big native business' news clippings, raw social data such as migrations, education, disease, all this on a regional basis. So a single country, broken down into regions and then proceed with predictions

This is why I like to observe undeveloped and transitional countries.
>>
>>56193396
so basically what you want to say is that you enjoy life in croatia
>>
>>56193478
Yes. Basically Eastern Europe, and western and central parts of Asia interest me the most
From EE, it's Kosovo and Macedonia and from Asia, it's Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Iraq and Armenia
>>
>>56192449
>Go live in one of these shit holes and stay there.
Tolstoy did this and he liked it. Got a lot of "the real human experience".
>>
Very well written.
>>
File: 1367822171-etna.jpg (1 MB, 3072x1973) Image search: [Google]
1367822171-etna.jpg
1 MB, 3072x1973
>not living in Southern Italy
>>
>>56194395

> not wanting the mafia to rape my future children
>>
>>56195062
Try to say that to my face, we're respectable people, not rapists.
>>
>>56194395
italy looks like a really nice place to live in

went to milano centrale station and saw the terrifying enrichment there, jesus christ get it together italy

not to mention the unemployment, and berlusconi and his bunga bunga third world bullshit
>>
>>56188539
Then, do you want to change place with me? or do something better move to generic latin or african country, you will love to live in a shit hole where only the sons of rich families and politicians can have a pretty good life.
>>
File: trollorfuckingmoron.png (27 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
trollorfuckingmoron.png
27 KB, 527x409
>>56195648
>went to milano centrale station and saw the terrifying enrichment there
What did you expect, it's like this for every very big city

>unemployment
It's not that high.

>berlusconi
He was condemned and he isn't eligible for some years
>>
>>56195714
don't cry for me argentina
the truth is i never BLACKED you
>>
>>56195781
I live in a countryside city, basically no enrichment here, feels good to be white etc

amsterdam is filled with them in the tourist district, however you can just cycle really fast and pretend they dont exist

>unemployment
I heard from italians just a few months ago that there is literally nothing for them in italy but mom & dad's appartment
>>
>>56190130
Okay I will move to Greece
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.