[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
African dynasty Egypt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: pharaon tut.jpg (24 KB, 236x325) Image search: [Google]
pharaon tut.jpg
24 KB, 236x325
>black people are stupid
>niggers cant do shit
>whitey everything

If you actually open your eyes, youll realize worlds far more to black race than just jazz music
>>
did you know that bethoven was black? and the first usa president? and mozard was also black? and that cellphone was invented by blacks? and that blacks discovered europe much before europeans? and that jesus was black? dude open you're eyes lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I
>>
K E M E T I C LEGACY
E
M
E
T
I
C

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqKZ8cCQWYg
>>
>>56185199
holy fuck that crying kike when the nigger is telling the truth for once lmao
>>
>>56186480
that's a very good song
>>
File: DankU.jpg (14 KB, 426x319) Image search: [Google]
DankU.jpg
14 KB, 426x319
>>56186480
Holy shit that song is freaking great
>>
WE
>>
WUZ
>>
File: Niño negro mojón.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Niño negro mojón.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
>>
>>56186480
>White person wears a kimono
Cultural appropriation!
>Black person literally believes all Ancient Egyptians were black, Cleopatra of the Greek Ptolemaic Dynasty was black, and that all native Egyptians are actually Arab invaders, despite having almost zero chance of being descended from any black Egyptians or Nubians
A-okay!
>>
>>56184966
Blacks are different.
Monkey-faced (lower part of face is going forvard too much) - are stupid. With normal faces - are not.
>>
>>56189906

So THAT'S why.
>>
File: germans.png (1 MB, 1001x638) Image search: [Google]
germans.png
1 MB, 1001x638
>>56184966
Germany was black too...
Vikings was black too...
That is only nazi propaganda that germans was white... you can now see that black ppl are minority in germany, but soon this can change.
>>
>>56190715
ALL THE LIES YOU'VE BEEN TOLD, BABY LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR
>>
*smacks lips*
>>
>>56190715
>you see it all started with Ya-qub 6600 years ago in his bighead laboratory..
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.