[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What values does Europe share? Do you agree that it should be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 620x387
What values does Europe share?

Do you agree that it should be democracy, humanism and solidarity?
>>
>>56182124
yeah, but those values should be limited to other Europeans only, i have no interest being altruistic to an islamist that wants to behead me in my home country
>>
>>56182124
Yes, for people within the Schengen. Just too bad we still need democracy
>>
>>56182124
strength, technology, supremacy
>>
>>56182124
>What values does Europe share?
General ones associated with Christianity, because its the most universally influential ideology shared by Europeans throughout history.

Smaller groups within Europe share more specific traits with one another, like Scandinavians, for example.

None of the above are sufficient to justify relinquishing our nations to a larger EU, however.
>>
>>56182124
Yes
Humanism,human rights,logic,democracy etc
Generally all the grecoroman and renaissance values.

Christianity should be protected too,despite the increasing atheism.It is one of the few shields against the islamification of europe.I am an atheist but i can respect the religion and like the churches,the iconography,the architecture.It is art and a part of our traditions and history.
>>
>>56182715
I agree that cultural heritage should be protected

Don't you want a secular state though?
>>
>>56183303
I do.However, i wouldnt like to see church totally doomed.Cause we are heading that way.I see church helping a lot of people here,both Greeks and foreigners.Thats anthropism and love,christianity as it should be.

If we dont protect this part of our history islam will fill the vacancy.Yes to secularity,respect to christianity at the same time.And this comes from an atheist.It is complex times and we ought to protect europe.
>>
>>56182124
>democracy

No, absolute monarchy is best

>humanism

Absolutely disgusting, belongs in the trash

>solidarity

This one is fine
>>
>>56182124
Arrogence
>>
>>56182124
Yes, but democracy is not when technocrats decide everything and force the population to accept it, humanism is colonialism and solidarity is when it goes both ways.
>>
>>56182389
hear hear
>>
File: Sans titre.png (321 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre.png
321 KB, 728x546
>>56182389
Fixed.
>>
We have to go back to the basics - Rome.
Orgies, overeating, 'circuses' and decadence to the max.
The Burgers think they are decadent and we have to show them they don't know shit about degeneracy.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 365x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 365x450
>>56182124
Europe doesn't exist as anymore than a geographic entity
>>
>>56184719
this actually

thank dog it's only two months to the ESC finals
>>
>>56184848
https://youtu.be/a0TK_vk-XDM

Thank you for your valued input.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 212x238
>>56187062
>Implying I'm wrong
>>
>>56184719
Who are we going to use as fighters for the arena? The middle easterns that come here are cowards because they ran away instead of defending their homes. We could feed them to some exotic animals, but we have to get real gladiators somewhere.
>>
>>56182124
Courage
Discipline
Sense of duty, order and justice

Just don't give me this liberté, égalité, fraternité nonsense.
>>
File: theoriginal.jpg (14 KB, 200x274) Image search: [Google]
theoriginal.jpg
14 KB, 200x274
A general arrogant air of superiority over other people of lesser continents.

>feels good man
>>
>>56192962
reminds me of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_43-4xjnVA
>>
>>56182389
>Turkey
>European
>>
homosexualism, cuckoldry and gender bending
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.