[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the Israelis so much more intelligent and attractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: israelisoldier.png (589 KB, 718x479) Image search: [Google]
israelisoldier.png
589 KB, 718x479
Why are the Israelis so much more intelligent and attractive compared to the Arabs they live around?
>>
IDF please go
>>
>>56181142
Arab please go
>>
eastern european admixture
>>
>>56181155
Ming please go
>>
>>56181072
Jews
>>
Jews have like the highest IQ.
>>
>>56181200
Juan please go
>>
>>56181255
Arnauyq please go
>>
Tyrone please go
>>
Pukajaak please go
>>
>>56181227
Only Ashkenazis.
>>
>>56181072
because jews are a mix between europeans and arabs, the more european they are, the smarter they are.
>>
>>56181458
Pedro please go
>>
>>56181629
Gtg, later chang
>>
>>56181547
true
>>
Fuck you all, Canadians
You're all stupid mongoloid expats.
What the fuck is Canada anyway
Fucking provocation of a nation
Tree in my backyard is older than Canada.
>>
>>56181669
კერძო სახლი გაქვს? ბურჟუა ნაგავო.
>>
European genes in the ashkenazim.

The sephardim and yemenites look as Arab as the rest of them.
>>
You what? They're the same damn people. Though I guess a bunch a are mixed with Yids.
>>
File: j05-melb-480.jpg (108 KB, 480x283) Image search: [Google]
j05-melb-480.jpg
108 KB, 480x283
>>56181840
palestinians for comparison
>>
First of all "intelligent" persons, don't usually "appear" intelligent, until you speak to them.

As for the Israeli attractiveness, that's because you see only the Israelis that have European lineage, and that's what appeals to you. There are a lot of Israeli nationality. There exist Israeli Arabs there btw. You should note here that jews originally are from the Mesopotamia region, what is now known as Iraq.
Arabs (Palestinians) there grew in an oppressive and poor conditions, their priority checklist is about resisting, not about how to do sexy hair cuts. And they have darker skins, which you don't seem to like...

As for intelligence. Israeli have better growing up conditions. Better schools, more money, much more stable... compared to the Palestinians of course... not compared to Europe or north america :D .
In addition to that, you won't talk to an intelligent Palestinian, because they are probably in underground tunnels hiding and planning, or dead, or imprisoned since childhood. Intelligent fighters won't show themselves in public activities. But you might meet someone like that in Canada. But the probability of meeting an Israeli is much much higher.

And now for a bit of an unobjective, not yet proven observation of mine. I think that the prosecution that the jews have been living under for so many centuries and even today in Israel, and add to that, the current atorocities they are committing, puts them in a contradictive position. And they have to deal with it since they are kids. How can it be that they are the good, the best, and have went through this and that atrocity, but their actions now are not good, especially that they all should serve in the military for many years, and it's very unlikely that they serve all these years without committing or witnessing a certain violence. This is why "good" Israelis (who still have conscience) "seem" deep thinkers, calm and sad.
As for the surrounding, there are a lot of Lebanese in Canada... check them out.
>>
>>56182065
Gr8 post, thank you based leb
>>
>>56181907

thats definitely an anglo country tho, muslims and stupid sjws.
>>
>>56182065
Good post, leb.
>>
>>56182065
do you unironically believe your country is morally superior to israel?
do you really think you're actually more peaceful than us?
>>
>>56181072
>Arabs
>Better than other Arabs

Nice meme
>>
>>56183436
This is why nobody can have a regular discussion with you people. You fuckers ALWAYS put yourself in a victim role.
>>
File: 14924511545_a9911aae4a_o.png (848 KB, 1875x1275) Image search: [Google]
14924511545_a9911aae4a_o.png
848 KB, 1875x1275
>>56183436
Palestinians really need to stop oppressing you guys, those violent mother fuckers. I mean they have no right to be worried and angry all the time.
>>
>>56181072
I think arabs and north african people are actually intelligent people. The problem is they are braiwashed with Islam and the lack of infraestructure
>>
>>56182865
yeah its probably dublin lol
>>
>>56181072
same reason as why nordics so much better than slavs.
Better genes
>>
File: jew problem.png (202 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
jew problem.png
202 KB, 400x266
Yeah because when I think of Jews the first thing that comes to mind is "attractive".
>>
>>56181072

Comparing anything to Arabs is just too easy.
>>
File: 1455754887074.jpg (143 KB, 600x804) Image search: [Google]
1455754887074.jpg
143 KB, 600x804
>>56184324
Source: your ass.
Not a fan of kikes, but if you think Palestinians are good boys who dindu nuffin, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>56183436
Well it's hard to judge on the morality of a country. And We,just like any country, have hard core sons of bitches (politicians) too.

But i'll give you some hints. For one, our 1 year mandatory military service for males(the only one we had), have been ruled out 12 years ago.

We have savages, lurking form ancient times. But you have High-tier educated, noble prize winning, psychos.

We had civil war.. yeah just like half the planet during cold war.

Of course we're more peaceful than you.

Half our country is against the other militarized half of our country who are fighting you... from a very human, and United nations narratives... and these ppl are partying 24/7.
The other militarized half... Hezbollah (the demon that haunts you :) ), came to existence because of you invading our country in 1982 :D hahahaha, until 1985 till they took real shape. And you were kicked out by them in 2000!! additionally, they adopt a very defensive doctrine... Not an offensive one. They never declared war on you, you have declared many times war on them...They attack with verbal fear doctrine, you with jets.

And not just Hezbollah came to existence because of Israel's invasion (and cold war, and Iran's revolution, and US's intervention and France and UN's bullshit...and and and)... But wars all around, and this turmoil in the middle east is because of you. Palestine, Lebanon and Jordan and Egypt 's history full of wars because of you. Syria's devastation is because of you. If you hadn't existed.. probably the Arabs might have directed their energy to change Saudi Arabia's disgusting face by now. Or against dictators in our land, instead of being prioritized against you.
You ? what are you? you're a military compound, with a clean entertainment infrastructure... and some fanatics to justify your 'raison d'etre"
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.