[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People are not taking the EU seriously. The solution is to create
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: European_union_flag-8[1].jpg (2 MB, 2125x1411) Image search: [Google]
European_union_flag-8[1].jpg
2 MB, 2125x1411
People are not taking the EU seriously.

The solution is to create enemies. Let's list some enemies of the EU so that we can feel united again.

List them!
>>
>>56179785
>Let's list some enemies of the EU

The Peoples of the so-called "union".
>>
There's a reason the EU isn't taken seriously.

Human rights council, that's all I'll say.
>>
>>56179843
Explain further please.
>>
>>56180013
Here I'll bump your thread instead.

Germany is the biggest enemy. Kill Merkel, kill Germany, kill immigrants, profit.
>>
>>56179785
the people of europe
>>
File: 1438804086205.png (302 KB, 828x1403) Image search: [Google]
1438804086205.png
302 KB, 828x1403
>>56179785
>Let's list some enemies of the EU so that we can feel united again.

Germany
>>
>>56179785
That's because the "union" is a joke that everyone laughs at behind their back.
>>
>>56180544
Wait a second
as long as I can remember, you twats never faced a coalition, did you?
Literally the puppet masters of europe. Other than us of course
>>
>>56180544

Merkel
>>
Russia first, then the US.
>>
>>56180855
We did. American War of Independence (which wasn't just in America of course but a global conflict, they even sent an Armada to attack Britain).

Britain
vs
American rebels + French + Dutch + Spanish + Indian Princes allied with French

The lesson learnt from this conflict (never be isolated) was the foundation of our future success.
>>
Nordicks, they want more immigrants in

UK, because fuck UK
Ireland, because it's just UK under another name
Belgium, because fuck Belgium they don't even have a national language. Belgian language does not exist. Remove Belgium
And lulzemburg, it's German clay
Remove Malta. Burn it in hell.
>>
What's the sense in EU? Your countries are very different and use same regulations for Poland and Spain is stupid. Freedom of migration in Europe results in brain and workforce drain from Eastern and Southern Europe. Values, democracy and shit are just bullshit and can't be a rational base for a union, only stupid idealist can think like that.
>>
>>56181319
A looser union makes sense. The single market, which is only possible with some kind of political union, is great for business. Now it's opening up to services it will really benefit the UK
>>
>>56181319
Nice try, Ivan. If the Russians want us separated we should definitely stay united. Even if this union is in fact a madhouse...
>>
>>56180438
The EU without Germany is like Iraq without Saddam
>>
>>56183858
Kekd

>>56182183
Bretty much this.
Also China will become a very strong rival in the future. Today they are taunting the US in the pacific but trade wars and political inference are expected once they get more serious about their global objectives (think land in Africa, international dishonest competition from its subsidized firms, strategic holding of rare earth etc).
Being more united will make all European countries benefit from tougher negotiation because each separate country doesn't stand a chance alone. If we want to keep Netherland aflotat we will also need to bend their arm into lowering carbon emission (maybe sell them nukular reactors?) And we need the full force of the world biggest economy and half a billion people to be able to stand firm.

>>56181572
I agree that countries that do not see benefits in further integration should be allowed to go at a different pace. The common market with Norway and Switzerland should be a good option for such countries.
But on the other hand, countries willing to pursue further political integration should be able to do it sovereignly (i'm thinking eurozone) So plox dear bongfriends could you stop sabotaging any attempt we do at being closer with our friends?
>>
>>56185103
>But on the other hand, countries willing to pursue further political integration should be able to do it sovereignly (i'm thinking eurozone) So plox dear bongfriends could you stop sabotaging any attempt we do at being closer with our friends?

It's not us blocking the integration, it's yourselves. The financial transaction tax was proposed in 2011, Cameron used his veto to stop it applying to the UK and the other countries decided to go ahead and do it for themselves. But there's been no agreement. For 5 fucking years. It still hasn't happened and the other day the French admitted it was stalled.

Same thing applies to everything else. The major issue of Eurozone integration is that the French and Germans fundamentally disagree on what sort of integration they want.

I've finally understood why Cameron promised not to interfere in Eurozone integration now. His team realised the entire project is untenable. He extracted those concessions in return for nothing
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.