[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Elizabeth decided to end the degeneracy and step in, dissolve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: 2a5-queen-40p-bw-799x1024.jpg (214 KB, 799x1024) Image search: [Google]
2a5-queen-40p-bw-799x1024.jpg
214 KB, 799x1024
If Elizabeth decided to end the degeneracy and step in, dissolve the parliament, kick the Muslims out of UK, ban fag marriage and exit the EU - would people follow her?
>>
The majority would
>>
>>56169109
Didn't the last English monarch who dissolved the parliament lose their head in the Glorious Revolution?
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 363x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 363x317
Everyone over 40, and probably half of everyone else.
>>
File: ahum.jpg (872 KB, 1448x972) Image search: [Google]
ahum.jpg
872 KB, 1448x972
>>56169109
>german
>doing anything against the great cuckoldery of the XXI century
I don't think so
>>
>All these Monarcucks
There would be so much upheaval (especially from us university students) we would go straight to a proper democracy within a day
>>
>>56169421
>us university students

truly a political force to be reckoned with
>>
File: 1402862329586.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1402862329586.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>56169421
>especially from us university students
>>
>>56169451
>>56169458
appreciate the (You)'s lads xx
>>
It'd be civil war for sure
>>
>>56169109
She'd get that taste slapped out of her mouth.
>>
>>56169109
Genuinely believe the nation would have been better off if the monarchy didn't dissolve its power to parliament. At the very least they should act like an umpire to keep the government in check.

The monarchy act as a personal embodiment of a nation, and therefore would have the nations best interests at heart as opposed to politicians that would use the nation for personal wealth and power.

http://youtu.be/0iriNIKeBLY
>>
>>56169803
>would have the nations best interests at heart
Fucking kek.
>>
>>56169421

Cecil Rhodes will rise up from the grave and smite you
>>
File: 14938423861.gif (1 MB, 292x278) Image search: [Google]
14938423861.gif
1 MB, 292x278
>>56169824
>>
File: chuck.jpg (15 KB, 312x286) Image search: [Google]
chuck.jpg
15 KB, 312x286
>>56169852
>>
>>56169824
As opposed to career politicians gutting the country and selling its soul for a profit?
I can guarantee the queen is not happy with London looking like Kabul
>>
>>56169167
>lose their head in the Glorious Revolution?
Bravo, retard. Please get a proxy so our reputation doesn't get even worse.
>>
>>56169803

She should really be the replacement to the House of Lords
>>
>>56169884
>As opposed to career politicians gutting the country and selling its soul for a profit?
You mean like the monarchs of old that sold the nation's soul to the Jews?

>I can guarantee the queen is not happy with London looking like Kabul
You cannot guarantee nothing as she offers zero views for public consumption.
>>
>>56169948
Because her views would be shat upon and the British lefties will come back from Calais and start burning down Buckingham palace
>>
>>56169985
You're assuming her views are actually right-wing. lel.
>>
>>56169985
This is why the spokespeople of the monarchy are outraged that the papers revealed her views on the eu and gay marriage. They are forced into being "unbiased" rendering them voiceless
>>
>>56169824

The queen's fortunes are inextricably tied up in the general well being of Britain and it's people. David Cameron's and the Eton elite's are not
>>
>>56170037
>revealed
You mean The Sun publishing unsubstantiated rumours?
>>
>>56170073
Oh, so it's money she's only interested in then?
>>
She critised Thatcher for being too harsh and right-wing

You're imagining another Queen, conservacuck
>>
I would but I have a strong dislike of royalty.
>>
>>56170177
No, what they're doing is projecting their own personal, social and political views on a woman that pretty much never shares her own, using scrupulous tabloid gossip to support them.
>>
>>56169167
parliament is dissolved before every general election
>>
>>56170294
Exactly what could be expected from the Sun and Daily Mail readers
>>
>>56169852
A good historic example of how cucked the UK would be by now if parliament didn't decide everything is George I, he didn't even speak English and wanted the entire country to be the bitch of his tiny German electorate which he also ruled. The way royal dynasties worked up until very recently should give you some reservations
>>
>>56169167
Youre getting mixed up, it was Charles I after Cromwell wrecked his forces. The glorious revolution happened after Cromwell died and Charles II (protestant) came to take the throne.

After Charles II died his catholic brother James II inherited it which was unpopular due to his religion. Nothing happened at first because his daughter was a protestant and she was next in line, but after he had a catholic son born people wanted him out and parliament invited william to come and take the throne and marry the protestant daughter which was the glorious revolution. There wasnt much fighting in this revolution and James II just left by his own accord.

So then we entered into a personal union with the dutch and then bankrupted them and then stole all of their colonies and their precious free market. PERFIDIOUS
>>
File: hahahaha.jpg (36 KB, 400x535) Image search: [Google]
hahahaha.jpg
36 KB, 400x535
>>56169109
>"""""kick the Muslims out of UK""""

i have some bad news for you polan

French expert links UK royal baby to Muhammad

Published: 06 Jul 2013 08:41 GMT+02:00

The baby's relations will stretch from a simple Parisian actress via the Dracula princes in Romania, to even an Islamic sultan from Seville in Spain, who descended from the Muslim Prophet Mohammed, experts say.

http://www.thelocal.fr/20130706/uk-royal-baby-related-to-muhammad-french-expert

>>56169421

>All these Monarcucks

hahaha yeah

>>56169850

Cecil Rhodes will rise up from the grave and smite you

The Round Table is a secret society that was started around the turn of the 20th century by Freemason and Rothschild agent, Lord Alfred Milner, who was entrusted the mission by Cecil Rhodes. When statesman/businessman Cecil Rhodes died in 1902 he was one of the wealthiest men in the world. In his will Rhodes devoted his entire fortune to the creation of the Round Table groups, the purpose of which would ultimately be to form a world government, or as he said in the will, β€œTo and for the establishment, promotion and development of a Secret Society, the true aim and object whereof shall be for the extension of British rule throughout the world.” Cecil Rhodes strong desire for world government was epitomized in his statement, β€œI would annex the planets if I could.”

>rhodes was a rothschild happy merchant

JUST FUCK MY COUNTRY UP SENPAI.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.