[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Jewish people white supremacist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: israel.jpg (134 KB, 1450x550) Image search: [Google]
israel.jpg
134 KB, 1450x550
I heard that Jewish people are white supremacist, and racist about other races. especially asians.
I've never been to Israel. so tell me, are they really racist?
>>
>>56165690
Koreans of the ME
And vice versa when talking about you
>>
>>56165707
What do you mean?
>>
>>56165690
yes
>>
>>56165690
Most white israelis and haredi in my experience are racist as fuck towards brown and black Jews and downright horrible to Muslims of any color/Black Africans of any faith.

American Jewry tries to be better but a lot of racist ideas of Jewishness.
>>
Racist as fuck towards Asians (Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Filipinos, Vietnamese, etc)

Expect to hear a lot of "ching chong ting tong" and people making slanty eye faces and telling you to get out of their country if you ever visit Israel. A lot of places will also straight up refuse to serve you or allow you inside their establishments (restaurants, bars, etc).
>>
>>56165690
Racist to blacks and Arabs yeah, Asians though? Anyone who says that is retarded. But really who doesn't hate blacks and Arabs?
>>
>>56165690
No, they're jewish supremecists.
>>
>>56167446
>But really who doesn't hate blacks and Arabs?
I'd say blacks and arabs, but honestly I'm not so sure
>>
We hate all races including ourselves

this is why jewish people are always destroying the world.
>>
>>56168562
Blacks and Arabs suck.
>>
>>56168564
kek
>>
>>56168938

>a black arab

checks out
>>
>>56165690
Yeah I keep hearing they're racist homophobic nationalistic isolationist islamophobic sexist etc nazis
Just like what they say about us
Sounds like lovely people if you want my opinion
>>
>Jews
>White
"no."
>>
>>56167296
It's that barbaric racial/religious/ethnic cohesion you witness within blacks/arabs/latinos but with the added benefit of nepotistic dominance.
>>
>>56170044

>Be white Australian
>Go out in sun
>Metamorphose into a talking melanoma
>>
>>56170138
>>Be white Australian
>Be convict that has never been outside
>>
>>56170138
You should've finished the story

>Be white Australian
>Go out in sun
>Metamorphose into a talking melanoma
>decide to go to hospital in 53 degree heat
>crocodile jumps into car and bites of melanoma
>celebrate my miraculous recovery by putting shrimp on the barbie with the m8s
>>
We are racist to asians, but not in the "fucking subhuman gook get out of my country" way, but in the "oh! Ni hao! I love chinese food like sushi and padthai!" way
>>
>>56171088
You cant say that.
I know mongoloid kazakh jew hassids who have 4 passports us, isr, kz, rus
>>
>>56165690
>israel
>white
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.