[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Korean thread for Korean stuff. Anyone else here studying Korean?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: seoul.jpg (534 KB, 1507x1006) Image search: [Google]
seoul.jpg
534 KB, 1507x1006
Korean thread for Korean stuff.

Anyone else here studying Korean? How is it going?

Korean anons also welcome, obviously.
>>
File: lotsa spaghetti.png (9 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
lotsa spaghetti.png
9 KB, 400x400
Personally I made this thread right now because I have been searching for a voice chat language exchange partner for Korean, and I am looking through some profiles on a website and it was going fine but I actually got really scared when it came time to finally message somebody. So I made this thread to stall while I gather up the will to message someone.
>>
>>56163817
Just do it you autismaster.
>>
>>56163876
똥술 맛이레
>>
>>56163876
Yeah I am messaging with someone right now. It's going fine but physically I can tell I am halfway into panic mode, for whatever stupid reason. I was hoping I would be able to find someone who even lives near me and meet up but...I guess not yet. I will eventually though.
>>
>>56163933
You can do it, 선배. Don't be so afraid. I'm sure most people are going to be nice no matter how much spaghetti you spill.
>>
>>56164027
Thanks. I'm not always like this. I did a voice chat with someone this morning, but with a different language and it went perfectly fine. Thankfully my determination with this is enough that I can get over it, just gotta force myself.
>>
still looking for an interesting place near-ish to Incheon to spend a night in
>>
RIP Lee Sedol, RIP humanity.
>>
File: angry leaves.jpg (22 KB, 335x229) Image search: [Google]
angry leaves.jpg
22 KB, 335x229
>nobody I messaged wants to/has time to voice chat
>>
>>56166033
Welp. Did you already ask those Esperantists you mentioned?
>>
>>56166121
No, not yet. Probably will do that later tonight if I stay up, or tomorrow.

I think one person actually will chat with me from the people I messaged, but he's probably not gonna do it today. Oh well. Eventually it will happen. I reconnected with my HelloTalk people too.
>>
File: image.png (4 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 1920x1200
>>56166121
There will be war soon.
>>
>>56166334
Better than nothing I suppose. How much spaghetti was spilled today? What could even go wrong during a conversation with strangers on the internet?
>>
File: 1445964056970.png (16 KB, 736x547) Image search: [Google]
1445964056970.png
16 KB, 736x547
>>56166457
>What could even go wrong during a conversation with strangers on the internet?

Good point, really. It's more apprehension about my own ability to maintain a conversation/friendship with someone. I know I am bad at it so it makes me nervous to initiate contact with someone. I guess I shouldn't worry about it.

I think thinking about meeting up with people is what got me so nervous.
>>
>>56166840
You seem completely fine with posting here though, although I suppose knowing that we're all a bit awkward here must be no small comfort. And yeah, picturing yourself dropping mad spaghetti IRL is a bit of a mistake.
>>
>>56166983

Yeah. I have been on 4chan since I was a teenager so I am pretty comfortable talking here, for better or for worse. I was imagining meeting up with some of the Korean speakers on this lang exchange site who live near me...Almost all of them near me are female, and they all mentioned being students. I'm a drop out with a low-tier job, and while I have nothing against hanging out with other girls, something about it seems like it would be more difficult than hanging out with a guy, nonsensical as that sounds--it's probably a bad assumption on my part. Anyway, as you said I made the mistake of imagining myself just totally failing these situations when in reality it will probably go fine whenever I just suck it up and go for it.
>>
>>56167171
It's too late for you. You've spent far too much of your life among permavirgin assburgers.
>>
File: 1457243126347.png (70 KB, 208x193) Image search: [Google]
1457243126347.png
70 KB, 208x193
>>56167360
d-don't tell me that, Anon

We're all...gonna make it...
>>
File: 14571663313750.jpg (79 KB, 1000x560) Image search: [Google]
14571663313750.jpg
79 KB, 1000x560
>>56163740
I want to finally take advantage of the visa-free regime we currently have and travel to Korea at some point. What's the best way to start learning Korean from scratch? Should I just open Google, type in 'korean language study' and click random links, or is there a more productive way?(I don't have the money for professional tutors obviously).
>>
>>56167497
I have been listening to Talk To Me In Korean
>>
>>56167445
Nice meme 선배 we're already crashing and burning.

Bullying aside you probably just need to expose yourself more to new people until you get used to it. Think about how much much help a native speaker friend could give you.
>>
File: imrs.php.jpg (111 KB, 1484x820) Image search: [Google]
imrs.php.jpg
111 KB, 1484x820
>>56163740
I want to fuck a cute Koreen boy.
>>
>>56167590
Yeah. I can do it. I probably sound worse on here than I really am. I will find somebody and I'm sure it will go fine.
>>
>>56167679
I believe in you, 누나. 힘내세요!
>>
>>56167866
감사합니다, Anon씨
한국말을 열심히 공부할거해요.
언젠가는 친구를 만날고 이야기할 거예요.
>>
>>56168363
>한국말을 열심히 공부할거해요.
한국말을 열심히 공부할 거예요.

>언젠가는 친구를 만날고 이야기할 거예요.
언젠가는 친구를 만나고 이야기 할 거에요.

Keep it up and it'll probably just work itself out if you keep trying. Find me on HelloTalk if you ever feel like giving up. I'd be willing to chat with you if you're out of options.
>>
What's the point of view of Koreans regarding China and Chinese people?
>>
I feel kinda depressed that Western Culture seems to be turning Korean woman into consumerist narcissistic whores.
>>
just move here shitstain. If you are confident we will like you, if not then get drunk with the lameass english teachers
>>
>>56168625
Thanks Anon
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.