[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Djibouti, r/international
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: djib-MMAP-md.png (72 KB, 1032x727) Image search: [Google]
djib-MMAP-md.png
72 KB, 1032x727
Redpill me on Djibouti, r/international
>>
Fake country created to fuck Ethiopia's access to the sea like Eritrea.
>>
>>56159808
Why would anybody care about ethiopia's access to the sea?
>>
>>56160068
Somalia did.
>>
>>56160068
Because Ethiopia is based
>>
>>56160259
>dude ethiopia is le based lmao
>>
Rightful Somali clay
>>
>>56160255
Wasn't ethiopia a nigga superpower? They even beat the italians.
Why wouldn't they just invade and rape somalia?
>>
>>56159778
It's a US military base.
>>
French Colony that brokeaway from Somalia
>>
When will Ethiopia get a leader that recognizes its need for lebensraum?
>>
>>56160327
>invading somalia
Becaise then you're stuck having to govern Somalis.

Think before you post.
>>
>>56160327
They did invade Somalia, but they were also fighting 2 other wars at the same time.
>>
>>56160345
The second the US stops having hundreds of fighter jets and thousands of personnel in the proposed lebensraum.
>>
>>56160364
Ethiopia already governs a sizable chunk of Somali land, Ogaden
>>
>>56160327
Eastern Ethiopia is mainly inhabited by Somalis, if anyone is to annex the other, it would be Somalia, which they were close to in '77.
>>
>>56160397
Exactly. Lessons learned the hard way.
>>
>>56160327
IIRC they did. That's part of how Somalia ended up becoming the anarchic hellhole it was until... What, 2012?
>>
>>56160334
Also Chinese
>>
>>56160327
Somalia usually does the invading >>56160334
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.