[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this flat piece of shit the worst state in the country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: Accurate Map of Florida.jpg (327 KB, 800x914) Image search: [Google]
Accurate Map of Florida.jpg
327 KB, 800x914
Why is this flat piece of shit the worst state in the country?
>>
>>56159138
If you're reddit maybe
>>
>>56159138
That's not New York or California
>>
It was once Spanish. Duh
>>
>>56159138
Try living there. You'll soon know. The bad scent, the rednecks, the lack of geographic features, the heat, the illegal immigrants, the tourists. Maybe the low average IQ speaks for itself.
>>
>>56159359
You forgot

>Cubans
>Jew Yorkers
>Snowbirds
>>
>>56159138
>>56159359
>>56159408
dixieniggers detected
>>
>>56159294
This

Spanish ruin everything
>>
Let's not forget the shitty standardized testing the have established for the school systems here. The only thing this state did right was hang blacks on main streets of Sanford and Orlando
>>
>>56161104
Do we still use FCAT?
>>
>>56161117
Nah, I graduated a couple years ago and they switched over to the FSA and ended up not counting it because of how awful it was. They are pushing to make the SAT the standard test though
>>
>>56161155
Ok I graduated in 07 and the FCAT was a big deal even though everyone hated it. Is the new test similar?
>>
>>56159408
And brazilians too
>>
Why does the light blue one with Obama's face say?
>>
>>56161176
The new test is all computer based and is fairly similar. The questions on it are garbage and the networks crashed constantly so no one really got to finish it. My brother is in high school now and said half of his grade had to do retakes because of grading issues
>>
>>56161176
>>56161155
If you failed either the FCAT in highschool or whatever new shit they have, you shouldn't be allowed to breathe

Easiest shit in the world
>>
File: 081.gif (733 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
081.gif
733 KB, 165x115
>>56161217
>mfw my neighbors are two old Brazilian lesbians
>mfw the Brazilian girls in my school have no bunda
>mfw I haven't seen a hot Brazilian girl here
>>
>>56161231
who cares it's a shit tabloid with a hilariously jewish writing staff

also
> implying anyone in florida calls it crawfish and not crayfish (the proper word, for you savage rednecks out there that made this stupid thread)
>>
>>56161265
bunda is mostly betwern nigresses with no money for plane tickets. When dilma was elected rich people (white) all ranted about leaving the country to miami.
>>
Y'all are just jelly because your states are boring flyovers with no culture or constant danger of sewer gators to keep you on your toes and weed out the weak.
>>
>>56159234
at least it's better than those two states
>>
>>56162767
>y'all
nobody says this in florida, nice try Cletus from Alabama

>filename
buttmad dixienigger confirmed
>>
>>56159138
Humidity and fat people. At least it's useful in that it takes everyone who won't stop complaining about the fucking weather.
>>
>>56162896
>nobody says this in florida, nice try Cletus from Alabama
North Florida is still Florida, Schlomo.
>>
File: fattest-states-2015-big.jpg (260 KB, 699x554) Image search: [Google]
fattest-states-2015-big.jpg
260 KB, 699x554
>>56162956
>fat people
not so much compared to the rest of the country, pic related

>>56163022
>schlomo
nah you see i'm an actual floridian, not a fucking jew yorker libshit scum that promotes these anti-florida shitposts

>north florida is still florida
literally only black people and people who pretend to be black say "y'all"
>>
>>56163122
>nice try Cletus from Alabama
>literally only black people and people who pretend to be black say "y'all"

Which one is it, Enrique? Have you even been north of Orlando?
>>
>>56163122
Fat extermination when?
>>
File: laughing snowbirds.jpg (70 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
laughing snowbirds.jpg
70 KB, 425x282
>>56163122
>nah you see i'm an actual floridian, not a fucking jew yorker libshit scum that promotes these anti-florida shitposts
Check out this fucking tryhard! I bet you consider yourself an "ethnic Floridian" too!
>>
>>56163122
Tbh you guys always are the first ones to talk shit. I moved to Jew York from Florida and I can tell you I don't miss it at all.
>>
>>56162896
>nobody says this in florida, nice try Cletus from Alabama
Stop. We are a Dixie state, you fucking carpetbagger mainlander faggot
>>
File: youserious.png (112 KB, 463x301) Image search: [Google]
youserious.png
112 KB, 463x301
>>56162896
>>56163122
>claims to be an "actual floridian"
>refuses to acknowledge that a significant portion of florida is culturally southern
Go back to Cuba.
>>
>>56162896
>>56163122
thanks for reminding me why everyone hates south florida
>>
>>56163213
>Have you even been north of Orlando?
Well seeing as I'm north of Orlando and have been born and raised in the area, the answer is a definite yes.

>>56163330
>we
You mean you dixienigger invaders that promote degeneracy and have niggers following you around attached to the hip

>>56163384
>south florida
nope. try again jamal
>>
>>56163639
>dixienigger invaders
Butthurt Seminole Native confirmed. How do you say "Cry more, Osceola" in Creek?
>>
>>56163691
>seminole
What is your autism flaring up about now?

Look here, Cletus-Tyrone, Europeans have been living in Florida long before 1900 or 1950 or whenever it is your ancestor ran away from his Plantation. Dixiefaggots like yourself are THE most prone to race-mixing (how many of you claim to be 3/26ths cherokee or chinook or some other nonsense), obesity, indolence, overall nastiness that nobody wants anything to do with.
>>
>>56163803
>What is your autism flaring up about now?
Holy shit, do you seriously not know what a seminole is?

>Europeans have been living in Florida long before 1900 or 1950
Yes, primarily in the Panhandle. As Florida Crackers. Who are "Dixiefaggots?"

>Dixiefaggots like yourself are THE most prone to race-mixing
I mean since you're clearly a mestizo latino, you're already mixed, so...
>>
>>56163913
>Holy shit, do you seriously not know what a seminole is?
Yes I do. If you had the slightest understanding of reading comprehension then you would know that I am not a seminole, nor a mestizo. But go ahead and keep on swinging and missing, dixie mongrel

Seminoles are non-natives anyway, nor where they the last of the filth to come rolling from the Dixie states into Florida. Not that I would expect someone from Alabama or Georgia to be aware of this, or self-aware at all for that matter.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.