[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is North Korea so obsessed with America even though they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1457568353334[1].jpg (855 KB, 6000x3296) Image search: [Google]
1457568353334[1].jpg
855 KB, 6000x3296
Why is North Korea so obsessed with America even though they hate us?
>Loves Basketball
>Kim Jong Il had a Macbook Pro
>NK government treats its only surviving American defector like a god, giving him full rations and even forgiving him when he tried to sneak home through the soviet union
>Kim Jong Il's favorite movies included Rambo and Friday the 13th
>This:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL_9EmEIPgE
>>
they're our tsundere waifu, desu
>>
It's the same way you are obsessed with the middle east. You hate them while on the other hand you make deals with SA. It's nothing more than propaganda for a typical Kim and Unitedstatesian.
>>
>>56153974
why does polan hate their russian brothers
>>
>>56153995
We have our own reasons why are you asing?
>>
>>56153995
They suck at wars.
>>
Kim Jong-Un is leader now you little bitch.
>>56153995
Centuries of conflict and oppression you little bitch; why did yankees hate brits when they were like the same fucking thing?
>>
>>56153995
I'm Polish and I don't. But then again, I was born in America (the only one in my family), so /int/ considers me a heritage fag.
>>
>>56154067
> Centuries of conflict and oppression you little bitch
Na, it's mostly political. There are countries that have historically done worse things to each other but cooperate fine today. Look at the European Union, they've been conquering and oppressing each other just as much as Poland and Russia.
>>
There were a lot of American missionaries in Korea before the country got split in half. That's why Korea has so many Christians. I'm sure other parts of American culture made it to Korea through the influence of missionaries because that always happens with missionaries.
>>
>>56154423
The tensions are still there, people fear Russian invasion (either due to memories of the communist regime and/or Imperial Russia) and influence.

Putin killed their prez in that plane "crash" B)
>>
The entire story fed to their people is that they're still at war with the evil imperialist American pig dog capitalists.

Part of the reason they have the missile launches regularly is to show their people that they're still actually in danger of an invasion.
>>
>>56153974
>Unitedstatesian
You mean American, illiterate pollack. :^)
>>
>>56153974
we don't "hate" anyone, we just hate it when dune coons get in our fucking way
>>
>>56154716
Yes, I'm aware, I'm the same guy as >>56154182 (You)

Your post doesn't really tell me anything new.

And come on, no one fears modern Russia because of Imperial Russia. If that was the case, we would be panicking about a new Napoleon rising and French aggression. Or a new Hitler for that matter (kek some Jews actually do claim to worry about that).

It's true that a lot of people are mad about Communism, but I don't think that that's the reason any reasonable person fears a Russian invasion. That's more due to recent developments, and some propaganda too.

Like I said, it's just political, Poland's history with Russia really isn't anything unique compared to other European countries.
>>
>>56155039
that (You) was accidentally pasted
fuck I can't even post anymore
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.